Reinholdt

Yh'mi: Lirrey Lines OOC

I AM DONE!!!!!!!

Today was really stressful but im finally done. Animations are not complete but it was a passing grade. Can work on it more without stress and deff have more free time for the time being. But being as im completely exhausted rn I more than likely will either have a post in tonight, or tomorrow.

31 minutes ago, 1ionFang said:

I AM DONE!!!!!!!

Today was really stressful but im finally done. Animations are not complete but it was a passing grade. Can work on it more without stress and deff have more free time for the time being. But being as im completely exhausted rn I more than likely will either have a post in tonight, or tomorrow.

Now you're making me curious. Are you studying game design, art or similar?

I went to school for computer animation. I am a generalist but unfortunately they dont teach coding so making the games would be a tad difficult. I can draw/model/rig/animate characters and sceneries, but putting it all in a working game is the hard part rn. Also, my demo reel was only 2D animation and 3D modeling because of my own financial issues (not having a strong computer to animate or render in 3D, less work time at school due to commute, oh, and lest we forget I somehow had 6 classes to deal with). But I managed to finesse a passing grade. I am deff working on this reel to be a proper generalist reel.

essentially, while gaming is one of my goals, I want to know/master it all.

Edited by 1ionFang