Reinholdt

Yh'mi: Lirrey Lines OOC

There appears to be some confusion? over my latest post.  Maybe it wasn't worded clear enough; I'm known to be unintentionally obscure and hard to understand at times.  Maybe I tried too hard to incorporate whatever Lunara's doing without understanding its intent.  Maybe it's just a bad post.

Regardless, I'll need feedback in order to know what needs to be clarified or needs to be changed.  I want to work with you to make a better RP.

Hmm? Ah shi-.. from my end I was too busy thinking about the possibilities for Lunara that I forgot to press the like button hehe. It’s all good with me! This is the kind of RP challenge that I seek, the excitement of not knowing what will come next and thinking of a creative solution out of things. I kind of know you’re up for it too Reinholdt, since we’ve written together in a similar style before.

But yes, from seeing the other responses, I would also like to know what you think about it, Dolor and l1onfang! I am also partly responsible for shaking things about too haha.

Then it looks like I was the only confused one.  My apologies.  I've had the desire to use that catgirl emote myself for obvious cat preference reasons.  If only it held a different meaning, I'd probably use it all the time.

You've got that correct.  Two blood tendrils lashing out at Agony to choke him (and two at Sasha and two at Karuna).

Granted, I don't know if he can be choked.  But neither does Lirrey.  It's a learning experience!