Kalmuli

The New Queen in Town

Kalmuli smirked, chuckling a little deviously. "They'll think the school is haunted from all the howls coming from my chambers."She laughed, brushing the back of her hand along his beard for more of a feel of it. Elves very rarely grew facial hair so the unique texture of it was something she enjoyed to play with . "Don't remind me of that the next time you get seriously hurt. I'd consider doing that."

Kalmuli would sit up, looking down at him with a cheeky smile and brought her hands to his while he kept rubbing. "I don't do it that deep...besides, red is a much more stark color against pale skin. Plus, the sting of sitting down makes for a nice reminder."She teased back. "You can make some interesting patterns with the right tool."

She gave a wriggle on top of him. "Though I can make interesting shades of purple in other places if I was feeling really devious."She said with a little bit more of a cackle in her laugh. 

Makiel chuckled hearing the remarks from his teasing. "Haha, the students would not know what to think." His hands moved down to rub along Kalmuli's thighs. "Oh? I might have to get hurt all over again just to test you on that. Though if I made a habit of it I can wager you'd tie me up just to keep me from hurting myself. Can't really have that though. Doesn't bode well with me being a wanderer." He was nice and relaxed on the couch looking up at the elf that was toying around with his beard. 

"O-oh?" Her words on the little joke about her mother was not what he was expecting. "You speak from experience, I take it you have 'a lot' of experience in that area then?" It was a slight curiosity still of exactly what she was talking about. Her cackling was a bit unnerving though he could only assume it was because he just did not understand. His breathing was calm but it took a bit of a spike at her cackling. "So I can only assume this is the time where the doors lock and we really break your code of crown?" His smile was more of his impish tone poking her into showing her more devious colors.

Kalmuli raised an eyebrow, leaning forward to look at him more eye to to eye with a smirk. "I wouldn't test me on that. I'd tie you down so well, it would take a real escape artist to help you get out."She teased, giving him a quick peck before sitting back upright. 

She eased her hands to his while his hands slid down her thighs that were slightly exposed with her pose on his hips. Kalmuli chuckled curtly. "You've seen my playroom. I'm sure that I've got something in there to do it. Sadly, we're not there...so I'm stuck as is. You're safe for now."She said, slipping her hands with his and guiding them under the silky layers of her dress. "Mmm...maybe...We did have a bet...granted, I don't know what to judge on it. Lenix one the first fight and then you won the second. We could just tease each other until a point..."

The warmth of his hands made her sigh. It had been so long, she was ready to cave and enjoy the sensation of their bodies entwined. "Nnn...what to do...what to do...behave or have the maids clean up the chaos of us having fun..."

Makiel was lax, his face smiling and showing his teeth from the wide grin. Overall he was just glad to be back and without anything holding him back or limiting him it was glad to hear that this elf was still interested in him. With Kalmuli's hands locked onto his own, Makiel ran his palms against her skin to give some muscular sensation along her outer thighs. It was cute hearing her speak of the internal struggle that was clear on her face. To be neutral was to make her decision harder, to guide her to temptation meant the whole staff would be swayed into seeing the queen regent in a different light then they had already seen her in, however to deny her the engagement was treading in deep waters being that once they were reunited where she had things available then he was in for a very long time of being essentially tortured. Right now, his brain was torn on what to do. Though he would not stop playing around with her.

"Cleaning up is the least of your worries? You must be aiming a bit low then. Besides, you are the one is charge..or are you?" With a smirk on his face he cocked his head to the side to give her a smug look. "From the sounds of it, there might be a dispute of whom is actually in charge around here." Makiel's hands aimed a bit higher, rubbing along Kalmuli's hips and waist, rubbing along her skin as well as using some pressure along her hips and waist with his palms to apply pressure to her muscles. Feeling all the sore spots along her body from having to be in a clenched posture.  "I'd wager you're so tense you haven't been able to really be you, am I right?"

Kalmuli raised an eyebrow, looking at him with a challenged but credulous look. She relaxed when his hands started squeezing. She shifted on his hips, moving a little. It was a relieving but also, stimulating sensation that was just a cruel reminder that it had been far too long. She huffed. "I only made an agreement with the Queen Regent to mind myself and not cause trouble...considering my...hobbies...are aggressive."She said with a sighed and let her head fall back again. 

Yet she wanted it.

Oh yes she wanted it.

She wanted that feeling of tension that released in an explosion that left her whole body trembling with pleasure and eased into relaxation. Makiel wasn't wrong...but his goading was making it worse.

Kalmuli looked back down at him, sighing and caving. Nope, she was going to have it. She leaned forward, planting her hands on either side of his head. "Mmm...but I could use your face like a throne...You seem to be a lot of talk this time...let's see what you've got that you want to use so badly."She teased him with a smirk.

Makiel chuckled watching Kalmuli caving in. There was no play of innocence or even the look of someone oblivious to what was going on. Not this time, no, Makiel was in full understanding of what he was doing goading her on like this. It made him chuckle more as her head fell forwards then as she looked down at him with eyes that gave away her intent. He'd poke the tiger and whether or not he was ready she was already on him so he couldn't really get away.

"Already going right into it huh? I think we both need some relief. The upside is you have people to clean up the place afterwards. The downside is they'll look at us both differently after knowing what happens in this room. So come on, show me how much you missed me, you know I'll do the same without a doubt." The smirk on his face felt right. It was high time Makiel could be selfish and do something that benefited him. After all the Ardesian's sent everyone on work leave to reduce stress and to process what all happened. This would be a fine way to get his relaxation.

Kalmuli huffed, her locks flicking with the breath of air. She eased down, bringing her face close to his. "Ohh, I'm going to enjoy it..."She said, reaching her hands up to the shoulders of her gown and slipped it off of her shoulders, letting the silky fabric drop around her hips. "I'm going to enjoy it until they have to rebuild the furniture."

Kalmuli leaned down further, her hands going to his hair to grip it and capture his mouth, rolling her tongue around his mouth, pulling away to look to the doorway, waving her hand to use a bit of magic to lock it. "Hope you've done your stretches..."She teased him before going down again. 

Edited by Kalmuli