Cinder

Izral Quest B - Redeye Ruckus [OOC]

• B - Redeye Ruckus - Bounty; Rescue A thief and renowned gambler, Torek Redeye has delved into the arms trade after a run of bad luck at the gaming tables. Torek somehow came into possession of military grade weaponry and is looking to sell. The rebellion is, no doubt interested. Stop the deal, detain Redeye and eliminate the rebel scum. Return the weaponry to Daius HQ. 

I will be roleplaying both my character and acting as storyteller.

You are encouraged to roll dices to guide your RP, as this provide an element of surprise. How you'll do this will be up to your own discretion.

Dramatis Personae

• Torek Redeye (NPC), renowned gambler and thief. Unaware of the world of hurt about to be visited upon him.
  • Vanilla , a Red Blood Moon Demon who is more angelic than your average Itzal inhabitant. 
  • Ina Akeno , Queen of Salt, scrapes by through scrapes.
  • Angus Serzelcis, local troublemaker with a troubling secret.

Edited by Cinder

Updated the OP with Quest Intro.

2 minutes ago, Keen said:

If you'd be willing to risk a rusty RPer who's just joined the site I'd like to join with Rotdierk.

Sure, of course!

Since you mentioned you're new, though, I recommend reading up on Alterion and Izral lore if you haven't already, while I wait for my quest reservation to go through.

Additionally, I'd like to warn you that I'm going for a science fantasy noir tone, in case that's not your thing.

Yeah, I'm the sort of person who incorporate a lot of lore into my posts, so research would make sure I don't confuse you. :grintears:

I'll wait to see if there is one more person to join, because three's a good number. If not then in a couple of days we'll get the ball rolling.

Well, being the genius that I am, it looks like I mistook Izral for the Terranus city if Ignaz when I read the original post. Seeing as there doesn't seem to be a convenient way for people to jump continents, It looks like I'll have to whip up a more setting appropriate character.

I should have a quick profile up by tomorrow, if thats alright with you @Cinder

2 minutes ago, Keen said:

Well, being the genius that I am, it looks like I mistook Izral for the Terranus city if Ignaz when I read the original post. Seeing as there doesn't seem to be a convenient way for people to jump continents, It looks like I'll have to whip up a more setting appropriate character.

I should have a quick profile up by tomorrow, if thats alright with you @Cinder

Yeah, sure, we'll likely be waiting a bit anyways.

I'll make the thread soon and update the Dramatis Personae when you confirm your characters and post.

EDIT:

Oh, right, posting order! We're gonna establish one on the first go-around and then I'll go around poking people and skipping and replacing if necessary.

Edited by Cinder