Valucre
  • Announcements

• Paroxysm

Contact between members and staff   04/20/2018

Valucre.com and Valucre’s official email address (Valucre@gmail.com) are to be considered the only credible contact between members and staff. If you are contacted by someone, or a group of someones, dubiously representing themselves as staff outside of Valucre.com, you should private message @supernal and @desolate. Additionally, if your account is to receive administrative action, or you are the subject of a report, staff will contact you through forum, email, or through the forum's warning system, not off site services such as Discord or Skype.
Ataraxy

Valuce: Breaking the Fourth Wall

On 4/10/2018 at 5:25 PM, P.N.See said:

...They arrived at the place, guided by Kodiak's voice, which was becoming louder and more ferocious. The scene revealed was... Well... Seeing exposed blood and guts from the laptop's monitor is one thing. Seeing a bunch of creatures' mangled corpses lying right before you - that's another kind of imagery. The sick one. Sho'Horo didn't felt sick by looking at the blood-stained scene. He was rather terrified by the monstrous being that just a few minutes ago sweared in Russian and had a name "Kodiak". Being in a berserk state, he was single-handedly wrecking the hell out of the pack of wolfes surrounding him. It is truly questionable whether it were really the wolves Sho'Horo should fear...

Among this chaos he hadn't noticed a petite feminine creature behind Kodiak. Before Sho'Horo had a chance to take a closer look, The Alaskan Beast had already shoved his boot into her head. Was it a human? It looked like a human, at the very least. Sho'Horo heard something about nymphs and dryads, the spirits of nature, etc. And now one of these majestic deities had been thrown down, then electrocuted...

Wait... Electrocuted?!

He watched as a newcomer had launched some sort of an energy ball into the dryad, paralyzing her in advance. Why did he do this? How did he do this? Why is there blood everywhere? Aren't her sisters coming for revenge already? There was too many questions; Nick's head started to hurt - either because of smell of blood or his failing senses.

"W-what... what the fuck is going on?!" - Sho'Horo let out and grabbed the newcomer's hand (@Hurttoto). - "Cut the crap and explain me all this! That's how you contact with people, huh?!"

@Abigail666 @Raspberry LA @Fennis Ursai @Akako Akari

He felt startled when his hand was suddenly caught in another "Well uhh she was attacking someone and I jus-"

On 4/13/2018 at 11:16 AM, Abigail666 said:

Sho'Horo’s words and shouts echoed out in the clearing, jarring Abigail from the cross-examination of her own mental state to the present. She started to move towards them warily, should the creature of the wolves make another attempt, to calm the situation somewhat. “The wolves and the plant thing attacked Kodiak! It was only self-defence, we had to come and help him fight them off.” Her hands were raised slightly, like those when one approaches a frightened animal. “The creature could call something even worse if we don’t hold it down or defeat it.” She approached them slowly, moving herself so she was slightly in front of the other guy (@Hurttoto) and Sho'Horo.

@Fennis Ursai @Hurttoto Sho'Horo’s words and shouts echoed out in the clearing, jarring Abigail from the cross-examination of her own mental state to the present. She started to move towards them warily, should the creature of the wolves make another attempt, to calm the situation somewhat. “The wolves and the plant thing attacked Kodiak! It was only self-defence, we had to come and help him fight them off.” Her hands were raised slightly, like those when one approaches a frightened animal. “The creature could call something even worse if we don’t hold it down or defeat it.”@Akako Akari @P.N.See

"-y-yeh what she said sorry but producing that shock ball thing somehow made me jittery and fatigue at the same time so i-im stuttering now, oh and by the way the name is Hurttoto whats yours?" he said to the both of them though he could feel the energy returning to him. As he looked up to see the dryad being burned with steam.

20 hours ago, Raspberry LA said:

When the dryad stopped twitching and stood up, Ellie matched the creature's murderous gaze with one of her own; she wasn't seeing the dryad, she was seeing a different implacable, hostile, potentially lethal female in it's place.

"Stop trying to hurt my friends!!"

The stick in Ellie's hand lashed out and broke cleanly in half on the dryad's bark-like hide.

Ellie felt heat rising in her gut as her anger flared even higher. If she was in a cartoon, steam would be coming out of her ears.

In point if fact, steam was coming out of her ears.

"STAY DOWN, YOU GRIMY OLD CUNT!"

She took a step forward and shoved at the dryad; when she did so, scalding steam erupted from her palms. The creature let out a tortured scream as it was enveloped by the superheated cloud.

Ellie wasn't shocked, or surprised, or anything but emboldened by this development. She focused harder, shoving again, driving more steam at the beast in front of her which still looked like a creepy, dangerous redhead to her rage-twisted vision.

"FUCKING DIE ALREADY!!"

The steam seemed to channel all of Ellie's pent-up fury, and as it sprayed from her hands it ebbed from her body. Eventually, she was empty. The steam stopped, and Ellie dropped to her knees, not caring if the beast in front of her was still a threat. 

She let out a wretched sob, and commenced crying in the grass.

"Wow got to say I belive that dryad if that was a dryad was quite hostile, anyways you alright?" as he began to look around to see if there were anymore threats incoming from the distance. Before sitting down collecting what just happened.

17 hours ago, Fennis Ursai said:

There came a loud yelp from the wolf, it managed to get out of Kodiak's grasp. The blood and adrenaline loss was making him weak. Once it broke free the wolf bolted, too afraid to stay, wanting nothing but to be free. It ran, ran as fast as it's paws would let it. His hair on his arm was covered in blood. The blood loss was getting to him. "Good...the dryad's dealt with..fuck...good work.." He was slow to move, his body wrecked with the heightened awareness he went through. Kodiak did his best to brush off the pain and wipe the blood off his skin.

He drug himself over to the smoking screaming dryad. With a fast jab, he went for the face, making sure she was out. Once he was certain she was incapacitated, Kodiak drew in a deep breath, using the scalding skin to cauterize his wounds. There was intense pain, a lot of clenching and a yell, not a roar, but a yell of pain followed by a series of strained breaths. "Sshh...shhhiit..mmmm...ssssnnnnn....every..everyone.....fuck!..." His arm was scared with the heat. He spit up blood, the internal damage from the dryad trying to squeeze him to death was evident now his rage subsided. It was the only thing he could thing of to stop the bleeding. 

"Alright...everyone...re..fuck me...regroup....we might..go without food for a bit, but we desp...grrr...damn arm..." He sighed knowing this pain was going to last a damn good while. "Fuck...alright look...we need to get to know one...another. Something I was hoping to avoid." Kodiak was slow to move but he made his way towards the red-haired gal, he wasn't good at handling people in high stress situations but he was good at taking hits and handling rage. "Hey..." He was cautious to approach but he placed a hand on Ellie's back, "Thanks.." His placed the hand then pat her on the back before turning to everyone else. 

"Thank you..to all of you. You guys saved my ass, I would have died, been wolf chow or died to that thing." Kodiak hinted to the dryad, he spat up some blood, he 'was' still dying, the internal bleeding would eventually kill him at this rate. Exhaustion was setting in, he had to sit down. "Ahh...the taste o my own blood..mmm..we're in for a good day. Well..we need to get acquainted with one another, take in what just happened. I'm alive, thanks to all of you, 'preciate that by the way.." He was swallowing his own blood, giving him something to trick his stomach of sustenance. "Ey," Kodiak looked up in the sky, trying to relax, "If it helps, you all might be going into shock, I suggest sitting down, kicking your feet in the air. Letting the blood get back to your head..if you have tension..dis-ease...jitters..I'm a massage therapist...I can help with that."

"From the looks of you you'll probably need one, and a medic to, neither which I am and umm no thank you im fine but thanks for asking, im Hurttoto  " he said while looking around again. @P.N.See

@Abigail666 @Raspberry LA @Fennis Ursai

Edited by Hurttoto

On 4/15/2018 at 2:24 PM, Fennis Ursai said:

Kodiak was slow to move but he made his way towards the red-haired gal, he wasn't good at handling people in high stress situations but he was good at taking hits and handling rage. "Hey..." He was cautious to approach but he placed a hand on Ellie's back, "Thanks.." His placed the hand then pat her on the back before turning to everyone else

Ellie sniffed and looked up, some kind of 'I'm-a-hard-ass" retort on her lips, but her eyes narrowed as she took in Kodiak's injuries, and the blood he'd coughed up all over his chest.

"Jesus, you look like my cat after she got clipped by a truck."

On 4/16/2018 at 7:33 AM, Hurttoto said:

From the looks of you you'll probably need one, and a medic to, neither which I am and umm no thank you im fine but thanks for asking, im Hurttoto  " he said while looking around again.

"Zappy's right, guys. We need to get Kodiak some help here."

Ellie bit her lip, and waited for a response.

Birds chirped.

Leaves rustled. 

Ellie waited some more.

While it was only a few moments, in her mind it felt like the silence lasted four or five whole days. 

Nobody else was moving. Nobody had any suggestions. Clearly, nobody had "Lay On Hands" as a superpower.

Well hell, as Jamie would say.

Ellie choked down the lump in her throat and climbed to her feet. It was, as usual, all on her. New crisis; stupid girly emotions go back into their box. One day, she hoped, someone else would take charge in a high-stakes situation and she could just cry for a second. Not today, tho.

"Ok, folks, listen up! This is not a dream. This is a real magic crazy Narnia forest and we have real crazy abilities and Kodi might be really dying. So we need to stop sitting on our thumbs and get something done, kay kay? Kay."

She trotted back to the clearing and gathered up her stuff in her arms. Coming back to the group, she dropped it in a pile. "So since I don't know shit about shit when it comes to blood and guts and stuff, and I guess none of you do either, here's the plan. We split into three teams. Team 'Awesome Adventurers', which includes me, will be going out to try and get help. Team 'Cool Carers' will either stay behind and take care of Kodiak, or else make a stretcher or a sled or something and drag him along behind Team 'Awesome Adventurers', who will be marking the trail. Whichever you guys decide, I don't care, I won't be there. Use all this junk however you want," Ellie gestured vaugly at her coveralls and work equipment.

"Finally, Team 'Stupid Spectators' can go fuck right off."

The tiny woman wore an expression of authority that made her seem at least a little taller as she looked at each person individually. "So, sort yourselves into whatever team you want. I'm leaving in ten minutes." 

Why ten minutes? Because she just remembered that she did in fact have some idea how to turn sticks into fire; there was still a three-quarter pack of cigarettes in her pocket, and a tiny pink Bic was buried inside. She leaned against a tree, fished the pack out of her jeans and lit a smoke. 

Edited by Raspberry LA