Rin

Talia; The Island Cannot Linger Neutrality Any Longer

Talia, the large island that sat under Athentha and Lyonesse remained silent, looming. They never got involved with the affairs of either island. But in the current wake of the demons, more and more appearing, the land couldn't sit quiet.

Not any longer could it remain neutral to its sister islands waging war and killing innocents. In it's heart Talia needed to stand with what was right.

The destruction of the Sakimura's last remaining child. She was the danger now, and not because the elders said so. Talia witnessed the horrors that came out of Athentha. Demons awoke and arose throughout Talia's cities destroying the peace they had enjoyed. 

They had no saviour, no demon hunter. They only had themselves and their knights. It was time to act, to reclaim their home. 

And it began with cleansing the demons from the island. The people would run through with weapons, taking down any demon they saw, even at theown cost of their lives. 

The land would burn. Saved from the darkness. If only that was true.

OOC here, 

Edited by Rin

In an open market place a myterious boy stood against a wall, he looked to be no older then sixteen years old, he was definitely not from here, due to his clothes one could tell he was a bit of a loner. He wore a black V-neck hoodie with sleeves rolled up to his elbows on top of a dark green shirt, dark blue ripped jeans, and grey sneakers. His soft looking black hair was short and slightly messy, except for part of his bangs with nearly covered his gray crystal like eyes that seemed to be lost to something. The light reflected from his pale milky white skin though his appearance seemed colorless, you could tell he was lost in thought.

The man in the stand across couldn't help but stare neither could anyone who passed by, what was strange about this boy was not his appearance it was the fact that he was just standing there and not walking around or buying anything in the plaza, he just stood against the wall looking at God knows where.

Everyone's attention was later switched to a demon attacking a woman in a nearby stand many people grabbed weapons and tried to attack it but the demon was too strong. Everyone except the strange boy, if one were so attentive they would have noticed him whisper something under his breath and his eyes changed to golden for a split second. Suddenly three other smaller demons came after the bigger demon and started attacking eventually tearing it apart. Once they were done they burned up in flames and there was no other trace of them. The crowd stared in shock.

"H-how" the man in one stand said he turned around just as the boy was walking off.

Edited by Panda Kid

A mysterious sound came from the sky. The people looked up, not knowing what it was. The sky had darkened, then the sound was heard again and a giant crack was formed. Panic rose from the people, not knowing what it was. The crack was purple, and then it opened and out came... something. It was too far to be identified. Most thought it was a demon, so everyone grabbed their weapons, expecting it to fall towards them; however, this did not occur. Instead, it kept falling in the same direction. It did not turn, it did not move other than fall. The crack in the sky closed, and disappeared. Whatever came out was falling fast, and looked like it would land near or on the island. People were still getting ready to fight. This was a powerful beast if it could tear open the sky like that. Finally the mysterious thing crashed into the water near the mainland. The sound made when it hit was loud, and the splash was large almost reaching the trees. 

When the mist cleared up, they could see what it was. It was just floating in the water, as if it were unconscious. The people moved in to see what it was. When they finally saw what it was completly, a few people dropped their weapons in disbelief. This was no demon.

This... was merely a human male.

He wore green robes, very torn, like the rest of his clothes. He was bleeding somewhat heavily and did not move. He was face up in the water. 

The black haired boy from earlier was the one who approached the bleeding male. "Everyone back off" was all he said, yet his voice sounded disinterested, almost cold. Everyone looked at the myserious teen, there was just something off about him...

He approached the other boy, once he was close enough he inspected him injuries he lifted a hand over the boys his eyes once again turned changed to a golden color. Suddenly he was able to close part of the wounds and stop a bit of the bleeding. He stood up and said "he'll be fine take him to an infirmary his wounds need healing" he responded. As he walked off again.

This man looked around 16. He also had a friendly face.

The people did as the young boy said. They took his bloody and torn robe off of him. This young man had brown hair, blue eyes. It was odd though. Everything seemed to be ripped, dirty, or damaged except for this mysterious man's boots. 

As they started tending the young man's wounds, something odd happened. They glowed with a bright golden light. It seemed to sparkle and then.... His wounds were gone. It was as if his body healed itself, and rather quickly. A few of the healers backed off saying that he was possessed. But a couple of them stayed. His light was golden, seems had darker magic. Then, rather suddenly, his eyes shot open and he shot up, now sitting on the bed. He looked over to the healers.

"Where am I? Who are you? What's going on here?"

The townsfolk watched in awe as they surrounded the injured man. No one however did anything. They had seen magic or magi as they called it before. And it was nothing new in the land.

However a man, a druid with oversized pointy ears watched in complete silence. His orange and yellow eyes watched on in curiousity as a guard came running towards the group.

"Everything okay here?" The guard asked as the townsfolk started to leave and the group around the two dwindled. "Report."

The druid remained silent but knew. He knew what was to come. He slipped away like the wind.

Trevor looked at the people curiously. Was it something he said? He looked down at himself. His robe was bloody and torn. He analyzed this situation.

Clearly I lost a fight. Who was I fighting? I don't remember... clearly someone very powerful. 

Trevor got up. And started walking, he was completely fine and showed no signs of him ever being injured. He spoke to the people as he walked out, with a very friendly voice.

"Right... Well uh... I guess I'll see myself out. Thanks for your.... Hospitality. Don't worry, I'll figure out where I am. No need to worry about me!"

With that, he left the building.

Edited by Trevor Wisegem
Posted something in wrong chat. Fixed it though and made it into rp

Somewhere around the area, a tall woman was watching, with a small spark of interest in her dark brown eyes, everything unfold. Still her jaded expression continued on the whole event, not bothering with the things that aren't part of her business even if she had nothing to do. 

Her long hair with the same color as her eyes, was tied into a braided bun resembling a rose as she wore a navy blue jacket dress and had a brown sling bag that came clearer in view as she walked closer to the scene, to the strange fallen boy. She kept a 5 meter distance just in case for personal reasons. 

Her origins are unknown as no one seem to notice her earlier, all she did was pass through the different stalls hardly buying anything. She had an aura, no one knows what kind as it seems the moment someone would describe it, she would vanish in both place and memory like some sort of blur. 

Though in actuality she was just lost, as she forgot what was she doing and that's why she kept walking around but she's not gonna let go of her composure. So watching a boy fall out of the sky was just the only thing she can be interested in. 

After he walked off from the crowd the mysterious black haired boy was walking on in he street of the city. He took a turn in a back alley he didn't stop walking. Even when he reached a group of thugs it didn't take much to beat them up, or scare them away. He continued walking as if he was trying to get somewhere secret.

Eventually he reached a place where there was no one around and no one would hear anyone the boy stopped in his tracks. "I know you're following me" he in a cold voice said "come out you bastard" he said with the same blank voice tone as he turned around"what do you want?".

Trevor came out of the building, fully healed in seconds. People saw this. Some fell back in shock. Some just looked worried. Either way, it made Trevor feel uncomfortable. He didn't know where he was or what happened. He was starting to wonder if this was somewhere that hated magic. He thought it best to last low until he got some answers. 

He put his torn hood up, hiding his face. Though he looked friendly, people still have him odd looks, making him too afraid to talk to them. He could handle just about anything, but he didn't want the risk of becoming a wanted man. 

Perhaps it's the robe... Too bloody? Too damaged? I'll need find a private place to fix this with magic... Or I could try and be normal... Find a tailor.  

He checked his pockets. He carried no money. Guess his only option was to find a safe spot to use his magic. 

Then he saw a few trees he could hide in. He walked as fast as he could without raising suspicion, though some did seem suspicious of him. When he entered the few trees, he realized, this was not enough. Some people still looked at him, wondering what he was doing. He'd have to go somewhere else. 

He walked out of the trees and saw an alley. It looked dark, perfect for hiding. He swiftly walked over there, then when he was out of sight ran deeper into the alleyway. He looked back, no one had followed him. He gave a cocky chuckle to himself. He then turned and saw the mysterious black haired boy. Trevor sensed a magical aura around the boy. 

"Oh uh... Hello. I uh... didn't know anyone else was down here." Trevor said in a friendly tone. He also sounded like he was caught off guard, which he was. 

Edited by Trevor Wisegem

"Oh you're the guy that feel from the sky" he said "never thought I'd meet another strange kid in this close minded island" he said he looked aside "I thought for sure they'd kill you, turns out I was wrong" he then let out a dark chuckle "guess they're witch hunt is only after demons, the question is if they're after those with demon blood too" the he turned to look at him. "The name's Ethan" he said as he extended his hand.

"So what camp are you in" he asked, "are you a necromancer? half beast? Lab freak?" He asked. 

Trevor blinked a few times, confused and not knowing how to respond. 

"Woah woah woah! Hang on here! Where am I? What's going on here? What's this about demons?" He waited for answers, his robe could wait, this was so far the only person that talked to him. He seemed to be way too distracted to mention his name. He got caught up in wanting to know where he was, that he seemed to forget that he was a stranger here.

Trevor was able to piece together what happened before the fall, though he couldn't remember it. He was fighting... something... obviously it was strong and capable of throwing Trevor across the multiverse. He also figured that this was not the same realm he was in before the fall. Since Ethan told him that he fell from the sky, Trevor was able to confirm what he thought. 

Edited by Trevor Wisegem

Ethan sighed "it amazes me how stupid mortals can be" he said, "then again you DID just fall from the sky" he said. "This is Talia, I wouldn't draw too much attention, the people here are as about as advanced as a cat" he said exaggerating his opinion of them, "first of all if I were you I wouldn't piss off anyone here, they're at war with their sister island and I've seen what war does to people, second here in Talia it would suck demon around here, Talia has had a demon problem for awhile and they've been attacking cities so the citizens here would kill any demon that comes into their view" he said. Then he looked to his side.

"If anyone heard our conversation they'd come after us like a stray dog at the sight of bloody fresh meat" he said "maybe NOW they're not touching you, but keep this up and you'll be dead, if you give them a reason to think you're dangerous they'll kill you, right now it's just stares, but if you don't watch your back you'll find yourself with a blade on your neck" he said.

Trevor nodded as he took off his robe. He held it up using magic, then whispered words to himself. The robe then started fixing itself and cleaning itself. While it was doing this, Trevor turned to Ethan, his bright blue eyes and soft brown hair in view. He did not look hostile.

"Believe me, friend, a knife to my neck isn't that big a deal. There was quite a few years where I got used to it." He chuckled. "That was a reallyyyy fun ten years." 

Trevor then looked back at his robe, which now looked like new. He grabbed it from it's floating place and put it on. He kept his hood off, giving him the more friendly appearance. 

"So this place has a demon problem? What kind of demons? I may be able to lend some assistance. I've slain many demons in my time. Evil ones only of course, I've met plenty friendly ones. Oh, my name's Trevor by the way. Trevor Wisegem." He disregarded Ethan's magical aura for now. Trevor wanted to be a more trusted person before he started asking about everyone's story. 

Ethan shook Trevor's hand. "Pleasure to meet you" he said, "point being I wouldn't piss off the people here they're vicious"

"Anyways you still haven't answered my question, what are you?" He said in a semi-serious tone.