Rin

Talia; The Island Cannot Linger Neutrality Any Longer

"yes that does seem like a good idea. I've never seen a puppeteer this smart before. Makes me wonder what's going on here." 

Trevor kept following the path, which led to a small cavern. His eyes stopped glowing.

"The trail ends here. Question is, what lies within?"

"You shouldn't underestimate demons, the bastards are caplable of anything" the last part of his statement was said with anger, if he didn't have his face turned away from Trevor he would have seen a mix of anger and self-loath in his eyes. Once they reached a small carven Ethan whispered something inaudible under his breath. Then he turned to Trevor once he noted that the trail ended there.

"Expect getting tricked or something like that, you might die" Ethan responded. As he continued walking, "try to keep up" he said. 

Trevor looked at Ethan with the most serious face you could ever find. "You think I'm underestimating? Dude, I always OVER estimate when it comes to villians. I'm over four hundred years old! I know what I'm doing." 

Trevor then stopped as Ethan went. He saw something. A weapon. He kneeled down to pick it up. It was a whip, made of spines. "My. God..." He knew what he was up against now.

Ethan turned around back to Trevor, he looked at him with a look of concern, for once in the entire trip he was showing some kind of emotion. "Shit" he whispered under his breath.

After a couple of seconds his face turned back to a serious one as they kept walking, "come one it can't be far, we need to take out this thing" he said as he kept walking. 

"I know what demon this is, but I haven't come across many of them. My knowledge of them is limited.." He looked at Ethan, hoping he would know more about the demon they we're currently chasing.

"Well I do know some about it I've only heard about it in books, but I never thought they were actually real" Ethan responded in an honest voice, "I heard they're attracted to the sent of blood so try not to cut yourself" he said, "also try not to get scared" he said as he continued walking, his next words sounded more like he was talking to himself "this thing feeds off of negative emotions". 

"Fear is hard to come by with me. I've seen a lot of things. Not much scares me anymore. But if blood draws them out, then perhaps we should bleed. It could draw it to us. We could set a trap." 

He lifted his leg and pulled a dagger from his boot.

"What do you think."

Ethan looked at the knife, almost as if he was giving consideration to something. He then looked back at him "alright then, but I'll tell you when" he said as he continued walking "try to keep up"

(Sorry this took a long time stop happened IRL)