Rin

Talia; The Island Cannot Linger Neutrality Any Longer

Ethan didn't turn toward Trevor, instead, he looked towards the direction of the demon, his eyes seemed lost in thought, as he started mumbling something under his breath. The entire time Ethan only showed very faint hints of emotion, however right now though he may still be hiding it, his emotion could not be unseen. The emotion of fear, concern, anxiety, uncertainty as hard as Ethan tried to put on a poker face, it could be seen clear as glass.

"Trevor" Ethan speaks without looking at him "you promise you won't look when I fight this thing," he said reminding him while they waited for the demon, about thirty seconds later, the hear a groan and a sniff from the other side. 

"I'm sorry Ethan, but I can't do that. These type of demons shouldn't be taken on alone, and nothing you do can scare me. I'm over 400 years old. I've seen shit. I'm not going to let you do this on your own." He put his hand on Ethan's shoulder, suspecting that he himself was some sort of demon

Ethan was about to say something, but the demon was comming closer. There was no time, if he stands there and keeps arguing about it they'll both die. "Alright fine then, but don't blame it on me if you get hurt" Ethan said, before taking off his hoodie revealing two holes cut out on the back. "Let's fight this bastard" he said as his gray eyes turned golden, a pair of wings grew out of his back, one black one and one white one, and black lines appeared on his skin. 

"Don't worry, I'm a tough bastard. "I winked at Ethan. Though I had no idea what he was, as I didn't recall seeing anything like him before. I'd have to study him later, for now Ethan was right. The demon was coming, and it was the biggest issue at the moment. 

Noises started coming from all around. They sounded like whispers. Which meant two things... Either there were multiple demons, or this one demon was even more powerful than I had thought.