Wayfarer

Hello again!

So...I joined Valucre back in the very beginning of 2015. I was quite active and had many wonderful rps, as well as met some lovely people. I sadly had to quit for a small time when I started university as I simply couldn't promise frequent updates to storylines. 

However, university is coming to a finish and I'm looking to get back into the habit of posting here. I read through a few of the older roleplays I have done with some amazing writers here and I find myself really missing it.

So feel free to say hi! 

Hello there. Glad to see someone wanting to get back into the game. I know I am enjoying myself right now at the moment and would be happy to write with you on some stuff. I may have something if you are interested in it, its mostly a mystery story involving a character I call The Bloody Red Specter doing some spooky stuff in a city.

8 hours ago, Wayfarer said:

So...I joined Valucre back in the very beginning of 2015. I was quite active and had many wonderful rps, as well as met some lovely people. I sadly had to quit for a small time when I started university as I simply couldn't promise frequent updates to storylines. 

However, university is coming to a finish and I'm looking to get back into the habit of posting here. I read through a few of the older roleplays I have done with some amazing writers here and I find myself really missing it.

So feel free to say hi! 

School? WHOA!! Cats still go to SCHOOL? I think I left my BRAIN in Elsegundo, lol!!!!

I'm still LEARNING how to Mod the Ps4, lol.

>>

<<

OH!!! Well HELLO THERE!!!!! uhm, don't mind my ranting.......I wasn't born; this is just a figment of your imagination.

Benny