Soooo, I'm a returning Role player from this site. I've been gone for a year now and looking to get back into the swing of things.

I have have Four Characters that can be used. I'm really looking for small group roleplays, one on ones, and stories that build character lore. My primary focus is getting myself reconnected to my characters and making new writing companions.

Expect to see me crawling around the threads for Quests. 

Edited by Richter König

Let me suggest detailing a bit more what you're looking for. I find that when people say "looking for anything", it kind of puts pressure on the people responding to come up with an idea that will hook you. If you say "looking for group for adventure" then people with adventure hooks in mind will know they can drop them here

If you wanted to go a step further, take a look at the various quests throughout the site (pinned in this water cooler board) so you can say "I want to do this, who wants to come with?" kind of thing

Good luck!

2 hours ago, supernal said:

Let me suggest detailing a bit more what you're looking for. I find that when people say "looking for anything", it kind of puts pressure on the people responding to come up with an idea that will hook you. If you say "looking for group for adventure" then people with adventure hooks in mind will know they can drop them here

If you wanted to go a step further, take a look at the various quests throughout the site (pinned in this water cooler board) so you can say "I want to do this, who wants to come with?" kind of thing

Good luck!

Jeez I look back at that post and you're absolutely correct. I've gotten lax due to the fluffy life of Chatrooms. Forums are so much more courteous. 

I'll definitely look around. I just got to get back into persona. Or maybe write a new character all together. Always grateful for your Insight Supernal.