Richter König

Once more into the Breach

Well Hello again Valucre. It's been a long while but I have returned after an Extreme leave of absence. 

Just trying to find my sea legs and regain my bearings as I try to reimmerse myself in the deep lore of Valucre. I'll be actively looking for just about anything as far roleplays will be going.

I look forward to writing with all of you again.

10 hours ago, Richter König said:

Well Hello again Valucre. It's been a long while but I have returned after an Extreme leave of absence. 

Just trying to find my sea legs and regain my bearings as I try to reimmerse myself in the deep lore of Valucre. I'll be actively looking for just about anything as far roleplays will be going.

I look forward to writing with all of you again.

I'm glad to be the first to welcome you back - welcome back! There have been a few changes just this past week on the information that presents on the index - so on a full laptop or PC you'll see widgets on the side, and on tablet and mobile you'll see them at the bottom, that show recent interest checks and introduction threads

There's also been the introduction of Clubs!

If you have any questions let me know, otherwise I'll see you around!

Supernal you're always the first one to greet us. I really appreciate it's like coming home with you guys. I look forward to using all these new features. Thanks for the information.