DarkHorse

Under The Hot Desert Sun OOC

I’ll be able to be fre tommrow I’ll post then. If you guys both go before the end of Sunday I can post again. And I plan to bring him in a few turns in after they come back to the temple ( and by that I mean like none XD)

Well, she had someone who claimed her, but she thinks he is dead at the moment (which he isn’t, on his way to the temple not sure when he arrives). 

Honestly she values fearlessness and strong people. 

23 hours ago, Trevor Wisegem said:

Just read the posts...

I started wondering. What does Scarlett have to do to get Khepri's compassion towards her. I was just in a train of thought. Lol

Just be chill awesome and don’t be a incompetent man 

( So basically not ahab?)

Ok, @Trevor Wisegem, I have put thought into how Scarlett can earn some compassion from Khepri. 

She has already earned her respect which is huge, she has earned her trust because they fought together which is also huge. Annnnnd, Khepri like people that take control and take charge of her. So Scarlett may have to be a bit aggressive with her to get her compassion

3 hours ago, DarkHorse said:

Ok, @Trevor Wisegem, I have put thought into how Scarlett can earn some compassion from Khepri. 

She has already earned her respect which is huge, she has earned her trust because they fought together which is also huge. Annnnnd, Khepri like people that take control and take charge of her. So Scarlett may have to be a bit aggressive with her to get her compassion

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......

I might have an idea. Khepri has won the heart of war. So good job on that.  Lol