DarkHorse

Under The Hot Desert Sun OOC

Hello all! Here is the OOC for Under the Hot Desert Sun, I am waiting to see if there are any more takers on the RP and then I will get it rolling! This is gonna be fun! 

Here is Khepri, The premise is that she is finally able to return to her home land after a traditional 5 year exile following her "shame." She is basically going to go on a rampage and destroy some stuff / people : )

@The Bone King

@ODSTDRAGON

Yes. We are ready to roll. I got excited and wrote it early. (Also because I was going to be out and about this weekend and wouldn’t be able to get to it). Looks like we have about 4 of us. So let’s get some revenge on! 

Here is the OOC

@Trevor Wisegem

Do pardon me for posting in your threads OOC. Would you perhaps still be looking for participants? I have a particular wanderer  that may bring some spark to the story.

If there is no room. Then I humbly apologize for the intrusion and good luck!.

Ok folks, because there are quite a few of us now <3, I’m going to limit posts to once per turn to keep things from getting too confusing. We don’t have to have an order, just once per turn please. 

That is going to make it very interesting! I am going to post just to tie the current characters together, I think we have two others that want to join in @The Bone King and @Grizzly. Once we hear from them we will be able to get it rolling. 

I am working on getting the temple canonized and rebuilt following her revenge so it can be a permanent part of the Desert! 

Is it too late to join this? I’m new to the community so this would be my first attempt to join in an RP...

If there is room, I’d like to introduce my character, Dust.

PS, yes, she’s kind of a “bad guy”, but that doesn’t mean she wouldn’t be interested in helping dish out some vengeance.

Edited by Radioactive