Hey there! I'm Noah. After scouring the internet for something looking like an active and safe-looking place to roleplay, I found a page recommending Valucre - and here I am.

I've been doing forum-based and novel-based roleplay for a good amount of years now, however not with communities nearly as big as this one. It'll be a new but familiar experience, for sure. I'm looking forward to become active here with time ('tis the exam season, y'all), and gaining new friends and roleplay partners!

13 minutes ago, Roen said:

What's novel-based Role Play? 

I'm sure it can be done in a lot of different ways, but it's very similar to forum. From my experience, it's longer roleplays following a (sometimes loosely) set plotline. It's more or less play-by-post where the posts are preferably 300+ words a piece. The main difference is the platform. We used shared documents and gathered everything that way, so I guess there weren't really posts (but it was based on turns either way).

3 minutes ago, Cordeliane said:

Roen novel based is usually fanfiction of books. 

Welcome to Valucre. Hope you enjoy your stay and if you need help do not hesitate to ask we are a friendly lot.

Thank you!

17 minutes ago, hemeredromi said:

Hey there! I'm Noah. After scouring the internet for something looking like an active and safe-looking place to roleplay, I found a page recommending Valucre - and here I am.

I've been doing forum-based and novel-based roleplay for a good amount of years now, however not with communities nearly as big as this one. It'll be a new but familiar experience, for sure. I'm looking forward to become active here with time ('tis the exam season, y'all), and gaining new friends and roleplay partners!

That's an awesome compliment. Someone on the prowl for a safe place to roleplay has weighed their options and decided on Valucre - this makes me both happy and proud. Thanks for that cherry on my day.

At any rate let me be among the first to welcome you. Welcome! If you have any questions feel free to message me but that said we also just recently finished our attempt at a new member guide. And since you're a new member I'm hoping you find it engaging and useful: 

6 minutes ago, supernal said:

At any rate let me be among the first to welcome you. Welcome! If you have any questions feel free to message me but that said we also just recently finished our attempt at a new member guide. And since you're a new member I'm hoping you find it engaging and useful: 

Thank you. I've lurked around the site a bit with the help of the guide, and it's definitely been useful!