Slatheok

Looking for RP

Well since I am been long away the threads I used to praticipate in really have died by now. Though currently I have only 1 character on the site:

Anyway after being away for so long Im trying to reintergrate on the site again to work on my skills again and well just rp again as I used to. Though I only have one character I can write different ones from that since she only provide a basis to write new characters if needed or desired. So in other words while Slatheok is my main I can base new characters off her since she is written in a way that allows variety in the writing so if desired I can make some new thing based on this profile.

Edit:

I am open to any kind of RP and dont really have any specific things I am looking for.

Edited by Slatheok

Dibs! Ok, now that we're buds, I say we should start plans on our RP. Do you want to GM or should I? Of course we'll be getting other buds to join in with us.

And welcome back! Always good to see someone return to the magical world of Valucre! (Me too.)

Room for another? I'm not very involved these days (as it seems like there's allot less going on compared to last year.) I'm always up for filling my plate with more threads.

I am no prude, I say everyone is welcome so long as they don't break all the rules in the universe. So Its all good!

Alright then. I am currently writing some things down for ideas though maybe we should make a GM to discuss ideas for possible things?

Yep! And since @Grubbistch is volunteering, we should give the torch to the one who will have the responsibility to lead us to an epic adventure! (I will assist, but I am no GM. I've been told I suck as one.)

Well I am more better at participating rather then narrating but all in good order. I will create a conversation with all people for now to discuss ideas and stuff so we can be on the same page. But I agree  with what is said since @Grubbistch volunteered 

Edit

Created an convo with all involved so ideas and suggestions can be placed there.

Edited by Slatheok