Valucre
BiggieSmalls

Afternoon, Folks!

Hey there, everybody, Biggie Smalls here! Just dropping a message to say "hey" to all you folks, try to pop some knowledge in, and get to know you guys and the community a little bit better, even if only a bit. Hope you're all having a pretty lovely day, and that you're all giving your mothers their proper due, considering what the day is, after all.

I'm a bit of a sap, and love noncombative roleplays. Love, not war, and all of that. Mysteries, tragedies, drama, thievery, criminality, piracy, romance, and sneakery are my preferred methods of combat, and I love running stuff for people, if I can help it. Don't yet have much in the way of ideas for this setting, since there's a hell of a lot of lore I'm gonna need to catch up on, but generally, you can rely on me to be into something "on the down low", where brute force and raw magical power doesn't mean as much as getting a chance to explore the nuances of criminality and thievery.

I've got about, I'd say... eight or nine years of experience with roleplay? Started on a real simple chat site, ran a small RP group, joined a ton of smaller RP groups, and have mostly stabilized into Dungeons and Dragons being my fix, but since that's an "if you're lucky you all get to have fun" kinda deal, I also wanted to check this place out, and get to know the community and the people within it.

Now that I've gotten most of what I want to say out of the way, let's do EASY INTRODUCTIONS STUFF!

#1: Anne Rice is my goddess. I fell in love with her prose after Interview With a Vampire. Dean Koontz is a close second though, since I absolutely adore his Odd Thomas series.
#2: Eberron is the coolest setting in all of the D&D-verse. Prove me wrong.
#3: Best Generation of Pokemon? Fourth Gen. Soul Silver is amazing. 'Nuff said.

Welcome to Valucre! We have cookies, usually. 

Unless Rin eats them all. 

I hope you find something amazing to immerse yourself in! Valucre has lots of fabulous settings and lore to delve into.

Edited by Lacernella Rubra

I have eaten your cookies. But I am here because you summoned me by saying my name. So welcome aboard new dude. Beware, the uh something something dancing robots and have a blast writing here

Hello and welcome to Val.  😄  I like Anne Rice and Dean Kontz, so we should get along just fine.  

Though there are quite a few T1 battles going on here, there are plenty of other types of threads as well.  I’ve written on many threads in Val, but only a few were T1.

Please feel free to come visit my board Elendaron any time.  But if you have any questions about any lore on Val send me a PM.  If I don’t know the answer, I’ll point you in the direction of someone who does.  I hope you enjoy your time here.  

Anne Rice is a genius.  I just dug my old trio of the Mayfair Witch series out of storage; I should give them another read.

And Soul Silver was pretty dang good.  OH DON'T MIND ME, I JUST HAVE A LEGENDARY POKEMON CONSTANTLY TRAVELING BEHIND ME, NO BIG.

Welcome aboard, mate. I just got here myself but she's a fine ship.

I've never played D&D but I'm familiar with the settings and Eberron is definitely the best. I'm a big fan of high adventure and intrigue and Eberron pulls it off with dramatic style. 

I enjoy Eberron lore so much that I am willing to forgive your preference for Gen 4 over the obviously superior Gen 3. 😎

We already spoke tons and it seems you've been poking around the site in earnest, but I'd be remiss if I didn't say "check out the new member guide!" too, so check out the new member guide! Probably. Maybe.

Welcome to Valucre :)