~Harlow.

Strange Occurrences [OOC]

That post took me waaaaaaay too long to write, given the composition of it.

If there are any issues or complications with it, or if @Harlow just straight up wants the engagement with the thugs to be a bit more drawn out, let me know, and I'll rewrite all/part of it.

As an aside, being an ice-cold bitch is hard work. Rest assured, Inar Otep is easy enough to get along when she isn't annoyed by people touching her without permission.

1 hour ago, Jotnotes said:

That post took me waaaaaaay too long to write, given the composition of it.

If there are any issues or complications with it, or if @Harlow just straight up wants the engagement with the thugs to be a bit more drawn out, let me know, and I'll rewrite all/part of it.

As an aside, being an ice-cold bitch is hard work. Rest assured, Inar Otep is easy enough to get along when she isn't annoyed by people touching her without permission.

I loved her little exchange with those punks 😆 I foresee Inar's buggy data collection capability becoming verryyyy useful in the near future

Also, @Wade, clutch post you did there too btw. First impressions will be so interesting here shortly 😂 I wonder how many drinks Teddy can get through before his new employer shows up lol

17 hours ago, Wade said:

Just a heads-up, I’ll be posting later this round. I’ve got summer finals this week, on top of other fun life responsibilities, so I’ll be fairly busy for the next few days.

Thanks for your patience fam

Sounds valid to me. You're in the tavern and all, arencha? Odds are we can shuffle on into the Tavern before you post again, even.

I'll have a post up sometime within the next few days.

All good! Thanks for the heads up. 

Also! I posted as I was about to shuffle out the door on Saturday, so just one thing I wanted to make sure I clarified since I wasn’t sure how clear I had made it: the establishment the kids tore through is the same place Teddy is in. Abigail is addressing he and his bartending friend at the moment!