~Harlow.

Strange Occurrences [OOC]

whoops. I lost track of Stello never having grabbed the box in the post before last. Gonna def edit that outta my post so that things read smoothly. 

Thanks for telling me ya butts 

edit: there we go, right as rain. Only a simple tweak or two and all’s right. Does Inar have a beta reading beetle available for rent 

Edited by LastLight

5 hours ago, LastLight said:

whoops. I lost track of Stello never having grabbed the box in the post before last. Gonna def edit that outta my post so that things read smoothly. 

Thanks for telling me ya butts 

edit: there we go, right as rain. Only a simple tweak or two and all’s right. Does Inar have a beta reading beetle available for rent 

They'd mostly complain about your writing not paying proper homage to her.

Wouldn't really reccomend it regardless, as Scarabs aren't the smartest bugs.

Harlow’s been MIA. I’ll pm her and if she doesn’t respond in three days ( you all good with three days? ) I’ll cook something up for us. Something exciting and explody maybe. 

Edit: or we can have someone else do it if y’all prefer. Suggestions are not welcomed. They’re encouraged 😃

Edited by LastLight

38 minutes ago, LastLight said:

Harlow’s been MIA. I’ll pm her and if she doesn’t respond in three days ( you all good with three days? ) I’ll cook something up for us. Something exciting and explody maybe. 

Edit: or we can have someone else do it if y’all prefer. Suggestions are not welcomed. They’re encouraged 😃

See if you can get a hold of her. It seems like you're the closest to her (of all the people in this thread) and you're likely the best candidate for leader.

If she's unresponsive we can just finish the thread as best as we can, and give her a fun little read when she returns.

First we need to see who is still around. Role Call?

12 hours ago, AthenasFire said:

So I am here... >-> I've just been SUPER busy last week... Sorry if I'm holding anything up whose post?

Harlow’s MIA so we’re gonna improvise a plot for those of us remaining. I’ll most likely edit something more to get a plot going into my next post, let you guys know in this thread and then we can continue onward. 

There may or may not be explodies.