Valucre
hilou10

The Namer is back in business

Greetings everyone and hope this topic finds you well and healthy!

After a long hiatus spanning the better part of two years, i'm finally back and boy are we going to go wild in this world ;)

Obviously much has changed so if any veteran sees this post please don't hesitate to update me through the changes.

I may not be a very old person here but I did specify I was out for a couple years which is also the same time I joined the site, I only used it for a month or so before life as always wrenching me away with responsibilities. Anyway I hope to be more active this time around and actually have proper fun with the amazing individuals around here.

Welcome back hilou10! The new member guide has been newly revamped covering different topics, and since you were pretty new when you joined in the past, you may find it helpful! Let me know if you have any questions! :)

Way ahead of you dear lady ^^ but regardless many thanks for the help and I appreciate the warm and support welcome <3 here's to the coming fun times :D

Many thanks Rin :) not sure whether those links are your signature or your subtly trying to tell me to try roleplaying with you. Both would do fine as I would very much like to learn using a real example if possible.