Yo would anyone be interested in doing something with my character A'rrazaah? I feel like I haven't really used him, and I want more people to see just how much of a dick he is XD

I don't really know what I have in mind, I just want to like... cause destruction. lol. He is also on a personal quest, that I haven't had any idea how to start here so he's just neglected (lol). So yeah, if anyone wants to destroy a few towns with him, let me know

I just want to use him, but I don't know where to add him. So if someone could help, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Edited by Trevor Wisegem

Well with William already on his own side of things being a little biased towards Trevor as a potential ally courtesy of magical training, I could whip up a second character to assist with some friendly carnage. Maybe a psychic suffering from mental illness, or a monk with powers of probability manipulation? Or a summoner? Witch perhaps? She'd come with a great cackle lol. If you have a preference for any of these kinds of characters let me know.

22 hours ago, aesome said:

Well with William already on his own side of things being a little biased towards Trevor as a potential ally courtesy of magical training, I could whip up a second character to assist with some friendly carnage. Maybe a psychic suffering from mental illness, or a monk with powers of probability manipulation? Or a summoner? Witch perhaps? She'd come with a great cackle lol. If you have a preference for any of these kinds of characters let me know.

Whatever will get him closer to his goal. Or raise an army. Or he could simply screw with them.

18 hours ago, Venus Sprite said:

I thought about joining but then I read about him... whoa. He really is a dick XD

I mean you still can, but yes. He honestly is like the only one in his family who is not a god, therefore he longs for power. Killing God's and taking what they can do.

18 hours ago, Zashiii said:

If you like, Lady Frigga can accompany him. She's in a lot of stress lately so a little bit of town destruction sounds really therapeutic for her.

Stress you say? He may be able to fix that...

If you're willing to most likely end up getting juked in the end

11 hours ago, Venus Sprite said:

Maybe if he had at least one redeeming quality I would but I think it would be painful to write as it stands. Just wanted you to know I appreciate your morbid creation here!

Thank you.