jaistlyn

[OOC] Night of Terror - Knoles

6 minutes ago, Zashiii said:

Sera's out cold. You can skip unless some good soul wakes her up.¬†ūü§£

Anyone got a bucket of cold water? ūüėŹ

So I posted a conclusion on my end. I imagine Nikki maybe gets a chance to talk to people more later, but since Jaistlyn said she's closing the thread, I figure that would be off-screen then, after everyone has had a chance to rest.

23 hours ago, jaistlyn said:

Alright! I’m going to close off the whole thread with one last post next week, anyone wants to put in your last post before I do?

Also - I would appreciate if you have some feedback on the board-game-hybrid aspect of this RP! What did you like, what did you not? Were there too many rules, did you feel that you had enough freedom to play with? How was the pace? How was the difficulty? Etc. Thanks!

Last post up for me.

I enjoyed it.  I had to balance the RP with optimal board gaming (for instance, Mister Squiggles could have been at the library a turn earlier, but that zombug killed his guard buddy).  It may have been a little easy.  Or maybe a little same-y.  Variety could be nice.  For instance, more zombugs in total, but have a third of them show up unexpectedly in a second wave on the edge of the map to surprise the players.  Or maybe a special boss Zombug with abilities of some kind that we need to focus on or avoid.  These are just minor ideas though.  Overall I think the experience was excellent.

Definitely stick with alternating post vs. game rounds.  Kept the pace up and the game rolling.

3 minutes ago, Djinn&Juice said:

I have missed a great deal it seems
I hope Knoles is still standing!

We won! With 40 commoners and about 10-15 guards dead. The only location we lost is the library, which is going to be burnt as a funeral pyre. Not too shabby, I'll say!

Edited by jaistlyn

Phew feels like a breath of fresh air knowing our budding little town has survived! Ill read over the thread and give a little reply of my own. SIgrid' incapacitating actually helps explain her lack of involvement in the ending scenes. Now comes the time for recovery and discussion between you and I about the future of Knoles! The third and final phase of Supernerd's Terranus arc is upon us and Marigold is planning on expanding and consolidating his resources, into Knoles.