Jump to content
jaistlyn

[OOC] Night of Terror - Knoles

Recommended Posts

14 hours ago, Zashiii said:

Sera stays and does a whopping 1 damage to zombies.

Which unit are you attacking? The one with 5 or 10 zombies?

Edit: Hey, at least the chance of getting another roll of 1 again the next turn should be pretty low....

Edited by jaistlyn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah there’s still stuff to write every round right now since there’re new developments, but when/if we get to the stage where it’s just “I continue to fight and I continue to get clawed”, I intend to allow two to three rounds of just playing the board without actual posting to have more things to write about in the posting round.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/12/2018 at 11:08 PM, Reinholdt said:

Mister Squiggles moves to G8 and attacks the zombugs on H7 for 4 damage.

Oh - I just moved you on the map. Because the zombugs on H7 are now flanked (by Squiggles and the guards), they damage they take is (4x1.5) = 6 instead! Niceee

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have some bad news, the zombies had a good run this time 😤Sera and Sigrid are both quite badly injured. The guards were weak, only killing 2 zombies in total.

By the way, discussing strategies is super allowed. I'll set up a PM for the heroes, so we can discuss in secret hehe!

The zombie in the library is going to start producing 'babies' next turn I bet. As a reminder, the zombies roll a dice equal to their strength (8, in this case), to see how many commoners they kill. These commoners will rise to become zombies 2 turns later. When they are not yet zombies, they can be permanently killed with 0.5HP, meaning a damage of 1 would kill 2 of them.

Total zombie count: 101/144

b3EWREj.png

 

Round 4!

@FirePenguinDiscoPanda

Grubbistch

Reinholdt

Zashii

Tyler

jaistlyn

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

N9 is where she is moving. Rolling for item since she is heading for the library and doesn't want to sacrifice time to enter the town hall ;3; she's gotta keep moving!

Rolled a 15!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/22/2018 at 8:04 PM, FirePenguinDiscoPanda said:

N9 is where she is moving. Rolling for item since she is heading for the library and doesn't want to sacrifice time to enter the town hall ;3; she's gotta keep moving!

Rolled a 15!

 

Sorry for the wait, but I have bad news. 

E2MSuRl.png

The good news is that there's only one "Nothing" roll left XD

The next person searching for an item should roll d17!

Edited by jaistlyn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×