LastLight

Promotion Celebration [Terrenus Military]

That gives me a great reference image for me to use in my next post. Spotting Delistair rocking out like that. 😁

I've updated the standings. Only one person's missing! 

@PandaHat

You can roll for this post and this one. Post the results here in the OOC thread.

Or alternatively pass if you're having a lot of fun without it. 😆 Either way someone'll win this thing eventually. I'm really enjoying myself because after this, if any of our characters meet in some thread full of people who don't know about this celebration our characters will be recognizing each other from a party. We can reference some of the things that happened and people will be like what? Someone got thrown into a ceiling while dancing to Ballroom Blitz? The military throws some crazy parties. 

Gonna throw Maira into the ceiling sometime on Friday. ( Jk )

Edited by LastLight

6 hours ago, LastLight said:

I'm really enjoying myself because after this, if any of our characters meet in some thread full of people who don't know about this celebration our characters will be recognizing each other from a party. We can reference some of the things that happened and people will be like what? Someone got thrown into a ceiling while dancing to Ballroom Blitz? The military throws some crazy parties. 

Gonna throw Maira into the ceiling sometime on Friday. ( Jk )

Yeah ... pretty sure Maya will never look at Delistair the same way again. 🤣