aesome

The Seven Blades of Conviction

It begins, as with so many great stories, with a knock on the door after dark: a quiet summons; a plea for discretion. While The Golden Key is strong, there are times when brute force is less useful than guile; when the needle works better than the hammer. And more, there are times when to further your ideals you must look not to true believers, but to those who can make whatever compromise is necessary to get the job done.

Disciples of The Golden Key - an organization dedicated to manifest destiny, wealth, and law - had been made to contact various individuals of specifically great skills throughout various cities all around Valucre. Hinting at the importance of a lucrative job offer, this was how certain persons gathered. Renown worked in the funniest of ways in this circumstance, leading to the exact knowledge of the skills and whereabouts of these individuals brought together to become easily found and known. Requested to meet in the headquarters located in the lands of Orisia, mostly outside of prying eyes, this is where the adventurers meet. In secret with the higher ups who are stringing together a mission that is only known as urgent.

-

Alice was the first to arrive as far as she could tell. The building was an elegant stone affair with flowing arches, wide halls, and massive steel doors that took for men to open and close. A lesser known peon had ushered her in and towards a spartan meeting room where another woman was seated and waiting for her, as well as the others. From what Alice could see, this woman was held with the sort of quiet confidence befitted of someone who was used to being obeyed. Her tanned and smooth olive skin, combined with her dark hair, hinted at a heritage that didn't come from these lands. She had worn a finely wrought silver circlet and a rich golden ribbon tied her hair back. Despite her beauty, her face was grim at the head of the table. "Come in and take a seat. I'm hoping to see a few more of you momentarily before I begin."

Behind her own bright fuschia hair and stubbornly golden eyes, Alice herself was no match for the natural woman in front of her. She was small, not having broken five feet in height, extremely light in weight, and had all the pixie-like features expected of someone who was so generically her. So taking a seat, she hid a scoffing laugh at herself with a minute cough as how ridiculously tiny she felt at the table while waiting.

This thread is CLOSED except to those who have been invited by the OOC threads in the Water Cooler.

Edited by aesome

Golden Key... All the way in Orisia of Genesaris... What a pain... Oh well.

"I suppose this is it. It's some castle, I'll say that. I just hope it's actually the right place." Kuma, her primary polar bear summon, wasn't exactly very precise on the details. Apparently, the Disciples of the Golden Key had called for her, and even knew how to do it. She wasn't even apart of this realm, or this plane of time. Supposedly, a younger version of herself was somewhere here on Valucre, but that wasn't why she was here, not yet. No, she was here to stop this freaky magic lady, and prevent her from not only gaining enough power to possibly destroy this world, but also others. Sure, she didn't know if that was her plan, but too much power in the wrong hands was dangerous either way.

The doors in front of her only just closed behind someone, a lady if she was correct. So this meant at least one person was there already. Now it was her turn. Who else was summoned here? Was anyone else brought from another reality for this? Only one way to find out.

She let the men push open the doors, and found a grand meeting room before her, with two women currently seated. The first, whom she saw walk in just recently, was seated on the side. The other was at the head, and clearly was in charge at the moment. So out of respect, Kikiru gave a nod to her. "I am Kikiru, Mizukage of my land. I wish to request the seat to your side if you wouldn't mind. I will give you all the respect you deserve in your postition, however, I will admit it's weird not being in it myself. I hope you won't mind?" She let her question call out, motioning to the chair to the lady's left. She stood by the doorway, her Mizukage hat not worn, waiting for the answer. If yes, she'd take the seat, and thank the lady. If not, she'd sit across from the other girl in the room, and wait patiently. Now it was just time to wait.

He entered as the other lady made her entrance, and speech announcing her position, slipping through the still-open doors with the ease of a hunting cat.

"Mizukage hrm? An august personality" James murmured as he revealed himself. Amongst the table, the first male whom was not one of the Disciples's men. Standing at just over six feet tall, James Eredas made for an imposing sight, clad in his Daemonbane armor, and clothed with a worn, black robe emblazoned with a golden sun's corona. His handsome appearance was bolstered by his Oriental features, but his under his black bangs, James's eyes gazed out with an intensity borne of experience and sheer confidence. He possessed two strange oversized batons sheathed to the small of his back, a longsword belted on his right hip. There was a curious addition of a bound tome on his left hip, attached with a chain, and there was no doubt he likely had other weapons on him. It was clear that from the way he carried himself that he was a warrior through and through.

"So it is true, you are seeking important figures indeed", he said, to nobody in particular. Rather, he was merely musing upon the title of the younger woman who had introduced herself. Mizukage was a title given to the head of a certain kind of shinobi clan. They were tricky, expert fighters and scouts, and could be useful allies.

Clasping two gauntleted hands before him in traditional martial salute, James gave a bow to the gathered ladies as way of formally introducing himself. 

"The name is James. James Eredas. Pleased to meet you all." he stated simply. 

It was not unusual for Alex to be called to world-threatening situations. His name was not widely known, he rarely even gets the credit and even if he did, it was only partial, but if there was a danger threatening a large population or even the entirety of Valucre, Alex is high on the list of people that a group, a government or an empire would call upon. This was no different, unfortunately. A madman or in this case, madwoman, decided to threaten all life in Valucre using what seems to be blades of some sort, magical he presumes. He was invited by an order, the disciples of the golden key if he was not mistaken, to Orisia of Genesaris.

The ship that he was on was blown to kingdom come through explosives planted by a drug cartel that Alex was trying to disband before he was called. Luckily he identified an explosive was on the vessel and he abandoned ship through a liferaft. This means he had to paddle to Orisia which leads him to arrive quite late, unfortunately, something he very much hated. He carried a briefcase carried by the handle and his umbrella was hanging off his arm by the hook but surprisingly despite his previous small workout with the paddling, he seems to look like someone who just stepped out of a very nice shower and was dressed for dinner. No creases or wrinkles in his suit, his cravat fully tucked properly and his face freshly shaven. Looking up, he marvelled at the architecture put into this place, a shame for such beauty to be concealed in a rather remote place. The massive steel door opened to hallways decorated intricately, leading up to a meeting room.

He entered the room and too much of his delight, he wasn't that much late as only three other people had arrived. A woman in clothing reminiscent of the Shinobi clan was asking permission to sit beside a beautiful lady with very formal attire and a man, presumably a warrior of an order was also announcing his presence. Although he would've preferred if he had arrived first, he'll take what he can get. "Evening, ladies and gents. Pardon my delayed arrival, an old friend greeted me while I was on my journey here and it would've been rude if I was to leave without a conversation" He said, lying about what happened to keep up with his formal demeanour. He sat down on a chair which was directly opposite of the rather well-dressed lady with the pink hair, the person who he assumed was in charge. "If I might ask, how many other people are we waiting for?" he spoke with a thick British accent as he set down his briefcase on the table and hung his umbrella by the chair.

Edited by The Blex

Sansalon or more commonly referred to as Little Sans, was actually rather thrilled and excited. Sent to Orisia under the orders of the Black Head of the Black Spear cartel, she was expecting it to be another courier duty but surprisingly, it turned out to be her very first mission as the main agent and not as just the same old delivery girl. While the cartel has been keeping tabs on the Golden Key's activities, it was unexpected that they would actually contact the cartel and request for the presence of the lowest member of its upper echelon. But to think that the Golden Key would actually ask assistance from outside their organization. This single fact actually piqued the Black Head's interest to the point that the latter let Little Sans leave her post as the cartel's main delivery girl and travel to Orisia just to figure out what the Golden Key is planning.

Round eyes glittering with gleeful anticipation and wonder, her small thin hands covering her adorable little mouth, Sansalon dawdled into the Golden Key's building without hesitation. Oblivious to the surrounding guards and servants, she made her way to the meeting room without asking for assistance, unintentionally showing her knowledge of the building's structure.  As part of the cartel whose main purpose is the gathering and retention of information, it is only natural for her to have knowledge regarding the structure's insides. Thankfully, the cartel did not try penetrate the Golden Key's inner circles as this may provoke retaliation from the latter organization. However it may just have been her appearance that made the personnel reluctant to approach her. Sporting a chic frilly pink dress under an open black leather long coat, and topped a pair of wicked daggers strapped to the fancy belt on her waist, she must have been quite the sight. As it was her first time as the lead agent in a mission she find it fitting to at least dress for the part. Entering through the doors of the meeting room she seated herself into an empty chair, and waited for the others to finish their introductions.

Torie turned heads wherever she went, but when she arrived at the house of stone the guards’ faces drained of colour. Being a thousand (plus) pound tiger tended to have that effect on people.

“Don’t be alarmed,” she growled cheerily as she approached, her voice deep, guttural purr, and inclined her head before the doormen. “I am Torie, and I have been summoned to a meeting here.”

They seemed to relax a bit, taking a deep breath each, before opening the door. Torie thanked them and entered, finding a room full of people, standing or sitting around a long table.

“Hello to all,” she said as she entered. She had to speak slowly, for though she had made modifications this throat wasn’t particularly well suited to speaking quickly. “I am Torie, of the Teltorra Tribe. Thank you so much for the opportunity to join you in this quest. My tribe will be very proud to have contributed to the wellbeing of Osiria.”

She was excited now, to meet all her new travelling companions, abd webt to sit on the floor next to a golden-eyed girl of tiny stature.

"What are you?" She said, eyes blazing with curiosity, orange and black nose twitching in appreciation as she rubbed her jowly chin on the corner of the table. "I have not met your kind before. You smell delicious, but do not worry. I don' eat things that can ask me not to."

She rested her head on the edge of the table, tiger eyes scanning it for something edible. Her particular abilities required a lot of magic and a lot of food – consequently she was always hungry. One might suspect that just by looking at her, for she was a large tiger at the shoulder, true, but also vast around the middle, and her furry amur tiger stripes rocked and rolled on her broad flanks as the blubber beneath jostled about. The fuzzy fat rolls around her neck and ears bunched as she bent down to chew on her extended claws. “before we start, do we have anything to eat? Meat or starch would be nice. Doesn't need much preparation but a few dozen pounds worth would be nice. I haven’t eaten since this morning.”

Or is it still morning? She wondered as she inspected her attempts at grooming herself.

Guest TheMinecrafter

Arashi had wondered why she was even invited here. It was odd considering she didn't have any real skill in anything, she knew she had her abilities that made her strong as a dragon sure, but she rarely used them like how she rarely used her powers. Only thing Arashi was known for, was her extreme skill in archery. She was a natural born archer, that's for sure. Being able to hit a target from over one hundred and fifty meters away. After a fight that nearly ended her life, Arashi became more scared of using her powers and abilities and even her will to fight was low.

The light brown haired hybrid walked into the room, one would notice her quite large crimson scaled Dragon like tail with black markings on it like a Tiger and her hair reached down to her shoulders.She stood at the height of six foot two, fairly musuclar for her size and looking no more than the age of seventeen. Arashi had various crimson tattoo like markings on her arms and one V-shaped one on the bridge of her nose alongside all the scars she had while fighting. The draconic hybrid had a unique color of eyes too, them being half crimson red and half dark blue. She wore a short sleeved black hoodie, dark green camo pants and a pair of black combat boots. Arashi had no weapons on her at all, not even hidden.

As she walked into the room, she took a glance around at who was there. Her eyes first caught James, who she had met before once after saving Raven. Glaring at him, Arashi spoke a few words. "Aren't you the dragonslayer that was with Raven, the first time we met?"  She looked around the room again, only noticing one more person that caught her eye. The tiger. 

"...Ah. A fellow cat." Arashi spoke, not saying another word after that.

By consequence of time passing, Wen had taken notice of the young girl to first seat herself, followed by the woman known as Kikiru and the man directly behind the newcomer Mizukage. Nodding at the two of them as they introduced themselves, Wen waved her hand at the open seats remaining. "Sit where you like, I have no preference." Staring down the table as the next man arrived, an obvious scowl appeared on her face as locks of black hair fell into her line of sight. "Ahem," she raised her voice. "That young lady is one of you, asked to be here. I am in charge here. My name is Wen Histani. I am the contact that reached out for all of your services. Now, there should be..." Taking note of the room and the other quiet girl in the pink dress and black coat, Wen considered her answer. "Two more of you." Which was promptly followed by the final stragglers. Funny how they all appeared within relatively quick time of one another, but all the better for being prompt she supposed.

-

Looking over at the tiger as it spoke to her, Alice shifted just as quickly as the questions and comments came from its' maw. Her hair turned to slate, eyes dulled to a pale shade of yellow, and even her skin and clothes lost their pallor. Cats... The thought was simple enough to command her own appearance to change on the whim that she wanted it to. Shaking of her dislike of felines, aside from when they did nothing except for be petted without repercussion, Alice forced the color back into her system. Eyes filled again but to two clumps of mossy green, her hair's texture curled extremely into coils and turned blue, her pants, shirt and blazer turned a matching green color, as did her bracelet and earrings, a pair of simple gemstone studs. Her skin colored itself darker, taking on a brown the color of a nut. Then she replied. "I'm human. Please don't eat me." She was honest, though her shifting may have been considered a lie. Though where Alice was concerned, she didn't care. She knew she was being honest. She was, afterall, human. Just with a touch of magic. Which was fairly common in all the lands of Valucre.

-

"Now that you're all here, let us begin with everyone else seating themselves." Wen interrupted the side conversations for the sake of prioritization. There was no offer of food or drink at this time. "As Prelate of this regional branch of the Golden Key, I called you here for your assistance. You have been chosen," she began, "for a matter of utmost importance. All of you possess abilities that could come in handy in the task set for you, but before I got farther, I must reiterate again that this matter must be held in the strictest confidence. Just over a month ago, an item was stolen from one of our vaults. The break-in was an audacious one, and a vulgar display of magical power - the vault's guardians themselves, all priests of no mean strength, were overcome by enchantments that convinced them to open the vault, allowing the thief to simply walk in and take what she desired. By itself, that would be enough to concern us. But there's more."

"The item stolen was a powerful relic from the ancient past known as the Sword of Lust, one of a set of corrupt weapons known collectively as the Seven Swords of Sin. Legend says that before their fall from grace they were known also as the Seven Blades of Conviction, but that matter is no more as their names and titles have changed over time. Now while by themselves might not pose an overwhelming threat, after the break-in unfortunate whispers began to reach us of similar occurrences in private collections, government armories, and so forth. People are naturally reluctant to talk about what has been taken, but it's our belief that the thief is foolish enough to try assembling all seven swords. Through our investigations and communion, we've managed to trace the twisting paths back to a single woman, a powerful enchantress named Tirana. She dwells somewhere in Morgana."

"We aren't certain what she plans, but it's easy enough to see that it bodes ill for Valucre. If she were to succeed in actually taking control of all the swords, the power she would wield would be immense. Cities could burn. Rivers could boil. Churches," she finished with a grim smile, "could crumble... That is where you come in."

Edited by aesome

Wow... Wasn't this one odd group... A pink-haired girl, a guy in freaky armor, a kingsman, this tiny girl in pink with wicked looking daggers, a gigantic tiger, a tall girl who clearly didn't like the freaky armor guy, and herself, snow princess. This spoke volumes about who they were contacting, didn't it?...

Kikiru listened intently, . So this is what Kuma was telling her about?... Couldn't a world go without someone trying to take over everything, or break it... or something?...

She insured she was the first one to respond. "So, what all else do you know, that you're willing to tell us of course, and what can we get out of this?" Kiki wanted all the knowledge she could get out of the current situation. Anything on this enchantress would help. The last thing she needed was to be reverse summoned to this world, and get killed by some crazy lady with seven swords of deadly sin. Something told Kiki that even though she didn't consider herself crazy sinful, these swords wouldn't care. Ugh, suddenly this trip seemed more dangerous than before, and more so of a hassle... Well, what would it hurt? Who knew, maybe she could take a sword back with her or something. She had received extensive sword training up to this point, but she had yet to choose a sword for herself. Another question that came to mind, was what the others brought here to this table thought of the circumstance. Would they just go along with this as well? Or would there be... complications?...

James seemed the least perturbed at this news as he picked a seat somewhere in the middle. There was always another world-ending artifact, world-ending monster, world-ending cunt of a wizard somewhere in the world with delusions of grandeur. Neither did sin worry him either, most considered him a hero of some sort, but the daemonslayer would advise moderation in all things, even between good and evil.

Besides, most world-ending events all mostly failed, or succeeded in horribly right fashion, with little consequence.

For the rest, well, that was why there were people like him around.

The warrior gave a nod to each of the newcomers in turn. He shrugged noncommittally in response to Arashi. They had indeed, met before, for the briefest of moments, but there wouldn't be any time to dwell on the matter before their hostess welcomed them, and began to dig into the meat of the matter. He listened intently, before posing a question, "Morgana's still a sizeable city. I imagine you have leads?" 

Listening to the woman's briefing of the subject at hand, it was clear that the seven swords of conviction she refers to are the near-legendary seven swords of sin. He has researched about them, as is his duty to dwell into the research of every object, weapon and processes that can pose a threat to Valucre in its entirety. Listening to the mizukage's question, he responded by saying "I have heard of the seven swords of sins, although I only have heard rumours of their existence. It is my duty to catalogue every apocalyptic item, weapon or proceedings that can act as a threat to the entirety of Valucre, but I always have classified the blades under the 'Possibly fake' classification, I would never have guessed that it is real." in his deep British accent, admitting to the fact that he didn't know of their existence. He opens his briefcase and rummages through the piles and piles of files on it, through what seems a bottomless briefcase. Indeed, this was no ordinary briefcase, it was enchanted by a very powerful sorcerer to hold things over 500% of its apparent size, in a pocket dimension of sorts. 

He pulls out a black file labelled with the title '7 swords of sin/conviction' with 'Classification: I' below said title. Opening it and skimming through it, he closed it and said "Legends say that the sword of lust is as powerful as a succubus' kiss, that any living creature to touch the blade will descend into madness filled with uncontrollable and insatiable lust. Of course, this was only of rumours I have found, I have no clue of the true extent of its powers." He said. He continued by saying "The rest of the 6 blades are told to be equally as dangerous. I only know of the rumored locations of one of the blade, the blade of pride, but I never bothered wasting my time searching for it.". He slides the file across the table all the way to the lady he sits across before saying "If this individual is truly attempting to unite all the 7 swords, without the assistance of the major empires of Valucre, we cannot surely know of the locations of the swords. Unless you, or anyone in this room, does know of their location." He said, looking straight to the woman he is sitting across. He feels slightly uneasy with the woman who called them all here and he casts a slight suspicion over her. After all, it was odd how such a massive matter regarding the well-being of Valucre itself is being handed over to a measly 7 people, no matter how skilled or powerful they may be. He didn't trust this woman, then again he never does to nearly everyone he meets.

Torie was a bit miffed when the task master didn't offer her any means of refreshment - did she know how long she'd journeyed to get here? Nevertheless she resisted the urge to sharpen her claws on the table and listened dutifully. Her eyes wandered the crowd as the lady spoke, observing each of the people in turn.

This tall and thin man in the red expensive clothing was interesting, especially when he spoke. It was like listening to a lullaby, or a story delivered by a traveller from far away, what with that accent of his. She found it hard to draw her eyes from him and the smile that lifted her whiskers lingered for a while after she did.

Kuma looked familiar, in fact. Her sister, Rellie, had spoken of someone like her the last time they'd caught up. Despite her snobbily asking to sit near their boss she seemed harmless enough otherwise, but was small and light enough to be useful in certain situations. She would have to ask her if she knew Rellie.

The armoured individual was likewise an intrique. How I'd like to rip off all that armour, she thought, though like the man in red he seemed a little severe. But perhaps that came with the job around here. She had a sudden feeling she might have difficulty fitting in.

The girl beside her then started changing colours, and Torie watched with fascination. When the lady started speaking again, she leaned over and whispered, "You have got to show me how to do that." Then she thought the lady said something about swords, about an enchantress, and about cities burning and rivers boiling and churches crumbling. How can swords make a river boil? She thought, but resisted asking so as not to look stupid.

She listened to the man in red, melodic voice for a moment, then said, "Well, if we know they're going to this enchantress we don't need to know where the swords are. We just need to know where she is, because the swords will travel to her eventually." She turned to Wen. "So who is this enchantress, anyway? What can she do?"

Her stomach growled then, loud enough to echo across the stone hall, and she cringed, lowering her head in embarrassment. It seems like she'd already been struck with the sword of gluttony.

Wen's words brought Little Sans out of her reverie and back into the realm of reality. Clicking her tongue for attention, she addressed the other beings on the table. "Lady Wen, Lady Torie, Lady...brown hair?, Sir James, Lady Kikiru, and lastly Lady Alice, the Black Head sends her regards. However, I do apologize for the late introductions, there had been a little-" she briefly looked to the side, blushing slightly in embarrassment before continuing, "-I mean, I was a bit preoccupied but be assured that you now have my undivided attention. Oh and Black Sansa at your service. Feel free to address me as Little Sans, it sounds cuter that way too."

Sansalon thought it fitting to drop the names of those present on the table, both as a greeting and a show of power from her cartel. Despite only knowing their names from the scant intel the cartel's agents had gathered but she figured she could bluff it.The Black Head's cartel is afterall, a repository of information both public and private.. It would be wrong for the representative of the cartel to advertise her lack of knowledge And this might also weaken the Golden Key's stand as others might suspect there might be spies or even a traitor leaking information within them. .

"But Lady Wen, the Black Head is extremely disappointed at the Golden Key's inability to secure such a powerful object. Truly, it breaks my heart. Then you went out of your way to invite all of us here present in this room, to make up for your-" Sansalon paused to pull out one of her daggers as she leaned back on her seat, one arm playing deftly with the dagger, flipping and spinning it over her fingers, the other resting languidly on the chair's arm, "-blunder or should we call it unforeseen circumstances? Given that such a mage must be quite capable indeed. Apologies, I spoke too much. Please continue with your discussion."

And with that Little Sans resumed her silence, her round eyes sizing the other people in the room while her deft fingers continues toying with her dagger. A little tic of hers, one that she resorts into whenever she's nervous or embarrassed. The individuals in this room invited by the Golden Key are supposedly the best in their fields. It's not everyday that a powerful organization gathers exceptional beings for a quest. For now, she would play it safe. As her first and probably last opportunity to be a field agent, she has to show her best efforts. She hoped that if she do well here, someday she'd get a chance to do field work again.

Edited by Zashiii

So much talking. That's all Alice really got out of anything that was going on at the table. It wasn't that she was necessarily uninterested, but there was alot of information to take in that wasn't to her liking. Backstory, blahblahblah, then mission, sorta.. Really, no one had anything to go off of from what the woman had to say, which made her wonder to herself about the resourcefulness of the group that was hiring the whole lot of them. Though she also wasn't willing to say much with her own preoccupied thoughts that were so obviously elsewhere.

The whispered words of the tiger next to her intrigued her again, though this time they were at least a harmless comment regarding her abilities of note. Her eyes shifted over to purple, then her hair straitened and went stark white, with her skin lightening to a similar pale shade. The greens of her clothing became shades of black and red, her top becoming a mesh design with leaflike designs that covered alot of the see-through fabric, especially where it counted. Her bottoms distressed in places for a more comfortable feel and matched her top in black shading. "If you're a good kitten. We'll see." Clearing her throat as silently as she could, she cooed into the tiger's ear to get her attention in regards to her second question. "It sounds like she has illusion magic that charms people. She probably doesn't have any real power if she only did that to get into a secret underground vault we've never heard of. I wouldn't worry about her. Morgana will be the real obstacle."

Before saying anything else, the little girl in pink spoke up, addressing the room from her own regards that were part of another organization apparently. The only key note of what she said, however, was her name... Alice never once spoke aloud what her name was in this room. And even if she had said a name, there was no guarantee that her name would have come from anyone other than that Wen lady, since she was the one who called for her and hired her directly. She was literally the only one that Alice was aware of that knew who she was. There was a clear annoyance across her face and she kept a wary eye on 'Little' Sansalon.

----

"All we know is that Tirana is holed up somewhere in Morgana at this time. She hasn't resurfaced where our agents can find her, and so we can at least conclude that she hasn't left." Besides, any further involvement beyond their scouts and spies would tip off the damn wench and she'd go further into the city's systems to disappear. That couldn't be allowed. Which was exactly why Wen had reached out for people of other assorted skills from various notes of research. These individuals were strong enough to handle themselves, with at least a little variety to work together with problem solving, and all while being expendable to the Golden Key, due to their large lack of affiliation. This enabled Wen and the Golden Key to continue to work from their own stations without question because they looked completely unassuming to the outside eye.

"Now aside from supplying you with travel needs, we are willing to pay you for your work. Money is of no consequence." Snapping her fingers and pointing at the table, the doormen took her silent commands and opened the doors. There were a few more servants on the other side with trays of food coming to serve the table for the dinner meal. "Also food and lodging here will be given. We would like this journey to begin sooner than later though, so I'd ask you to each move out in the morning."

"I see..." So the only intel Miss Wen here has is that this witch-girl was still in Morgana? It's gonna be a long day tomorrow if we have to go out on some giant goose chase... Wait, did that girl just say my name?...Okay, seriously, what kinda connections do these people have? I come from an entirely different universe and already I've found two people who know me by name? I did say my name when I came in, but this 'Little Sans' wasn't here yet. So... Whatever connections these guys have, I freaking want. Wait, crap! She just said everyone else's names too! And I wasn't paying attention!... Ugh... Brain, can you stop thinking now?...

Thankfully, the announcing of lodging for the night, as well as food, did brink Kikiru back to reality, and away from the hundreds of thoughts on her mind. She couldn't deny that she was a little hungry. And that tiger did look kinda hungry too. Though the consistent color changing of the girl next to it threw her off more. What did this girl actually look like? What if she was actually some sorta pop star of this planet keeping hidden? Whatever. She just hoped they had Ramen on this planet. Ooh, or better, Ichiraku Ramen!  Her... mind was clearly not very focused. She just needed to remember later about asking Little Sans about their connections.

She waved over the food, and hoped there would be something good. Oh, now she wanted something sweet and sugary...

Edited by The Shy Fennec