Devante Family

Greeting everyone.

Hello my name is Becca, I have been playing the same character since march 2000. I joined this site on a whim to see what it's like. I love to play high fantasy, action, adventure and romance. I don't know if NSFW signatures are fine so if not let me know.

I am looking for someone to be my muse. ❤️

Edited by Devante Family
Comma

7 hours ago, princeben07 said:

Welcome to Valucre!!!!! Take a look around and most of all take your TIME!!! ^_^

Benny

Did you play on yahoo messenger Benny in the early 2000s You seem rather familiar...

Doesnt matter if not I suppose thank you for the warm welcome.

Yo! Been only a bit since I joined, so we're all in the new boat category together, Becca.

I'm a fan of High Fantasy, Action-Adventure stories, with a focus on the adventure more'n the action, political intrigue, social pressures, innovation, and fully immersing myself in the setting through putting in long-term plans involving its existing lore, and ideas I'm inspired by thanks to other writers. Currently writing for an idea that's basically the innovation of the economy of part of Valucre through the modernization of magic, turning the mystic arts into something more mundane, since everyone has the potential for it, and can use it to basically lift up all of Valucre through the expansion of available magical tools(combative and noncombative). If you ever wanna hit me up for something, lemme know!

Happy to have you aboard!

23 minutes ago, Grubbistch said:

Hello Becca. I really enjoy High Fantasy, Action, Adventure and Romance as well. Maybe we can write together on something if you want? I have a few ideas on where we could start if you are interested.

8 minutes ago, BiggieSmalls said:

Yo! Been only a bit since I joined, so we're all in the new boat category together, Becca.

I'm a fan of High Fantasy, Action-Adventure stories, with a focus on the adventure more'n the action, political intrigue, social pressures, innovation, and fully immersing myself in the setting through putting in long-term plans involving its existing lore, and ideas I'm inspired by thanks to other writers. Currently writing for an idea that's basically the innovation of the economy of part of Valucre through the modernization of magic, turning the mystic arts into something more mundane, since everyone has the potential for it, and can use it to basically lift up all of Valucre through the expansion of available magical tools(combative and noncombative). If you ever wanna hit me up for something, lemme know!

Happy to have you aboard!

My, my it seems more are drawn to my web like Marionettes being tugged by ethereal strings. I am willing to discuss with both of you, ill send you a pm with my style so you can find out for yourself if I am suitable partner. 

4 hours ago, Devante Family said:

Did you play on yahoo messenger Benny in the early 2000s You seem rather familiar...

Doesnt matter if not I suppose thank you for the warm welcome.

Sure did....I was on AOL, MSNCHAT, Prodigy Online, Compu-Serve, Juno Online, and Yahoo user Chat Rooms from early 1996 until the user rooms were shut DOWN. I used to run DCN and Freedom Fighters (FF). Had a lot of friends and made many enemies!!! ^_^

Benny

6 minutes ago, princeben07 said:

Sure did....I was on AOL, MSNCHAT, Prodigy Online, Compu-Serve, Juno Online, and Yahoo user Chat Rooms from early 1996 until the user rooms were shut DOWN. I used to run DCN and Freedom Fighters (FF). Had a lot of friends and made many enemies!!! ^_^

Benny

Yeah I knew I recognized you! Small world ❤️