supernal

MOBS tournament lobby v2

5 hours ago, True Lycalo said:

My bird cat will be biting the dust no matter the victor. He'll just revert to his normal self and what happens at that point is dependent on the subsequent dice roll. 

Same. Sera has run out of muscles to flex as well. 😂

Hmm. Even though I'm lightly salted about the results, I'm still proud of myself for making it through to the end. Looks like Sera will benefit from the win more anyway. That was quite the skirmish too. As brief as it was, this was the first time I got to use his Unrestrained Form. As for how it end; quite simple actually. All Sera has to do is survive the chaos and she's home free. Tharr will perish and revert to his normal self in my next post and will be put into a comatose state from there. 

1 minute ago, LastLight said:

As promised, here is the news article featuring the crowned champion! 

I found it funny that the new champion was one the terrorists being featured in the news above it, the one about Last Chance. 🤣

4 minutes ago, LastLight said:

THE CAMERAMAN FELT IN HIS BONES THAT THERE WAS SOMETHING WRONG HERE BUT THEY WOULDN'T LISTEN. 

It was a very awkward interview. Hah! Now the team is affiliated with terrorists 😀

3 hours ago, Zashiii said:

It was a very awkward interview. Hah! Now the team is affiliated with terrorists 😀

No way. The people that interview serial killers and famous criminals don’t just become serial killer and criminal BFFs you know? They just interviewed them! It’s a private company and it’s purpose is to report the news!

Look at this person trying to drag everyone down with them smh smh 

Also the tournament finished after the raid but it started before it. It’s more like omg the champion of the tournament run by the mob ended up doing some terrorism I wonder if there’s a connection 

Then the mob playing off the hype and going all I can say is that our fighters are real killers come get tested and then getting lots more fighters 

That’s all!

Edited by supernal