supernal

MOBS tournament lobby v2

I definitely wanted to reflect how big of a deal he this was to him. Tor'Gal felt so sure what he was doing would go so far in terms of keeping Terrenus safe, he'll now have this struggle of trying not to blame himself for how bad things are for the Order just because he wasn't able to win that tournament. Makes for some great character development.

3 minutes ago, Grubbistch said:

I definitely wanted to reflect how big of a deal he this was to him. Tor'Gal felt so sure what he was doing would go so far in terms of keeping Terrenus safe, he'll now have this struggle of trying not to blame himself for how bad things are for the Order just because he wasn't able to win that tournament. Makes for some great character development.

You definitely got that across. Hopefully he comes back for the next one too! It'd be interesting to track his development in this long term 

Edited by supernal

On 6/14/2018 at 1:03 AM, bfc said:

@supernal

I'm going to be traveling for the next few days, so depending on when @carrionjackal posts I might take more than three days to reply. Fight is already at 9 posts so this hopefully won't be too much of a problem, I just may be a little slow in getting to the resolution.

I think with the heads up, a willing opponent, and the fact that you're basically at the end I think a freebie skip / extension shouldn't be a problem at all. Thanks for letting us know 

1 minute ago, evil said:

Is this still open, or closed?

Closed. The matches are already finalized and ongoing

You can post in the lounge if you can fabricate a reason for being there but otherwise will have to wait for the next MOBS tournament to participate 

Although the lounge is restricted to fighters and people that can fabricate a reason to be in the lounge, like workers of the area or say the managers of certain fighters or whatever as long as you come up with something, I just added a spectator area for those players who want to react on the fights

https://www.valucre.com/topic/40115-mobs-holosseum/

It's also where the betting and gambling will take place once I figure out a system for it

24 minutes ago, carrionjackal said:

I believe @bfc and I are at 10 posts, unless we need 10 posts each?

Could we get a friendly roll, @supernal?

Bfc can take as long as necessary. I'm in no rush. Safe travels 🙂

The die have spoken 

BFC will be advancing!

https://www.valucre.com/topic/38187-dice-rolling-thread/?do=findComment&comment=718803

Lasik surgery was an absolute success. The recovery is far less grueling than anticipated, so I'm free to make posts without ramifications.

Speaking of, @jaistlyn @supernal, I'm thinking of initiating the dice roll after this next post of mine (to be done tonight). I'll be having my bird cat make an attempt to disarm Rai, and I feel it'd be fitting to have the dice roll essentially determine if he's successfully or not. I don't think the victory will flow as organically if we wait for one more after this. How's this sound?

Sounds good to me. @supernal if you’re ok with it, we can probably make up for the post count by putting in an extra post after the roll (I.e. end the match in 4 - 5 posts after the roll instead of 2-3)

Also congrats to your new vision  True Lycalo!!

Edited by jaistlyn

3 minutes ago, True Lycalo said:

Cool. I most definitely intend on having one more post after the one I'll be working on soon. Regardless of the victor, it's been fun, and I'm growing rather fond of this battle system. 

The die have spoken 

True will be advancing!