Animal

FREE BOOK! CONTAINS QUALITY CONTENT!

5 hours ago, KittyvonCupcake said:

Is The Tome in need of a loving new home

The Tome is bound in leather and blood, not a mere shelf. Attempt to contain it if you dare, but it would be no easy feat.

Edited by Animal

3 hours ago, Animal said:

@KittyvonCupcake

In all seriousness, having an organization like BookEnds investigate an ancient tome bent on conquest via mental manipulation sounds fun.

Oh, it certainly does! I'm all about exploring mental manipulation, the stranger the better. 

I'm about to have a hub thread for Book|Ends tossed up into the Val-sphere later this week. You're more than welcome to drop by there, or we can work out a future interaction between the book retrieval services and your Tome. Totally up to you.

12 minutes ago, KittyvonCupcake said:

I'm about to have a hub thread for Book|Ends tossed up into the Val-sphere later this week. You're more than welcome to drop by there, or we can work out a future interaction between the book retrieval services and your Tome. Totally up to you.

Fitting this type of book into a hub thread would be a little tricky because of what It is. Remember, The Tome is the character, not just a macguffin. Chances are, I’ll have to conjure up a bunch of expendable NPCs to surround The Tome and act as plot progression for the most point.

We’ll have to work out the interaction between The Tome and BookEnds. I envisioned the start of the story, not even just for you but for anyone, to be either via word-of-mouth or just out-of-the-blue. From there, I don’t have much...

17 minutes ago, Animal said:

We’ll have to work out the interaction between The Tome and BookEnds. I envisioned the start of the story, not even just for you but for anyone, to be either via word-of-mouth or just out-of-the-blue. From there, I don’t have much...

Word-of-mouth and out-of-the-blue work for me. Is it okay if I send you a PM later with a few ideas?

1 minute ago, KittyvonCupcake said:

Word-of-mouth and out-of-the-blue work for me. Is it okay if I send you a PM later with a few ideas?

Absolutely; don’t hesitate to send as many ideas as you please.