Valucre added to a new directory! Read more... ×
Valucre

On Biazo Isle, there’s a species of territorial crab called the Bramok. Think big motherfuckers the size of Shaquille O’Neal. Or Big Shaq if that’s more your style. They’re unique to the island’s south-eastern coast, where it’s part ashy jungle (kind of like a lush version of Morrowind), part-lava field. They’ve made their nest in a small canyon located near the base of the Baiyale volcano. 

Recently, the Bramok have become way too aggressive in their expansion because I need a valid reason to kill them. On top of the crabs, there’s also this loony bin tribe of modern degenerates that worship the Bramok as gods. They hunt for the crabs, protect them from harm, kidnap villagers and sacrifice them for drugs. It’s all very symbiotic. Details on that later, if you’re interested. 

Basically, the military’s been called in to destroy the Bramok nest and wipe out the tribe. At the same time, this’ll hopefully make the land safe enough for the establishment of a faux-ton post, and maybe a research outpost in the future. My character, Echo, will be a part of this mission. Anyone can join but priority goes to military characters. Also, it isn't first come first served.

tl;dr: venture into an exotic wasteland, kill drugged-up tribals, fight multiple Big Shaqs, burn down the nest. Maybe you’ll get paid while you’re at it. 

This will likely be a bit of a slower, more flexible thread (3-5 days to post?) due to life, other threads, and the fact that, occasionally, I kinda need to sleep. That said, it'll be somewhat of a long-term commitment, though hopefully not too long. I’m looking for about 5 people. Got any questions or comments, lemme know either here or via PM. Same goes if you wanna get in on the action.

Thanks for your time, fam

I personally don’t have a military character either, but I’d love to join in if there’s free space afterwards! I’d completely understand if military characters wanted my spot though 🙂

My character Itylra is a future military character who would love to join this.

I'm currently in the process of getting her recruited IC (hopefully), but my plan is for her to be Recon field operative.

Awesome, thanks for showing interest you guys! I’ll leave this open for the next day or two, see if anyone else wants a piece of the pie, and then I’ll get around to tagging participants in the OOC thread.

Also, @~Harlow. @Ayumi if you guys could link me your character sheets, that’d be super