Valucre added to a new directory! Read more... ×
Valucre
hilou10

Seeking 1 on 1 roleplays please!

Hey Valucrians!

Literate roleplayer here still getting used to the site's many features after a long time away so for the time being i'm looking for a few partners to roleplay with me one on one. I prefer you come up with a plot and i'll agree to it but if it's necessary and you don't have one then I have a plot and a world ready for both of us.

My genres include but not limited to: High fantasy(My strongest preference), action, adventure, gore, mythical, supernatural, sci-fi, ero(not the bulk of the story).

Edited by hilou10

Hello! 

I'm always down for some roleplaying and I don't mind big groups or 1 on 1. My preference is also High Fantasy so I'm sure we may work together quite nicely. I have a few ideas we could go with, but am also curious about yours. Send me a PM and we will talk 

Hello,

Also interested!

I haven't been active for a good few months, but really keen to get back into it again.

High fantasy is also my genre of choice, I am happy with 1x1 or small group RPs, and posting once a week sounds perfect!

PM me if still interested :)

Thank you all for showing interest and I really appreciate it ^^ I am willing to rp with all of you 1on1 of course and i'll pm you soon with the details.