Valucre added to a new directory! Read more... ×
Valucre

42 minutes ago, Frisha said:

Hi people, you can called me Arielle. My character is Firsha Orlemitore, here's her personal website: <link removed by admin>

Hey there!

Just to let you know we actually don't allow linking to other RP sites. If it just hosted character sheet information it wouldn't be a big deal but I checked it out and saw they have an IC area with RP so I've removed the link. Hopefully that doesn't discourage you and you are of course welcome to port your character information into the Profile Database board if you'd like

As a new member let me recommend the new member guide also, something we came out with just a few months ago which we've gotten a lot of positive feedback on: https://www.valucre.com/lore.html/resources/nux/new-member-guide/

Welcome to Valucre!

But...its a lot of information...ok. What websites can I use, because I worked really hard on that website and I don't really like forum character sheets, sir

Edited by Frisha

9 minutes ago, Frisha said:

But...its a lot of information...ok. What websites can I use, because I worked really hard on that website and I don't really like forum character sheets, sir

I don't really have any specific recommendations for that since I don't use any myself and host my content on the site, but whatever you find as long as it doesn't have an IC roleplay section that'll be fine 

1 minute ago, Frisha said:

Okay. Would it be alright if I remove the link at the bottom of the page or is the fact that the url has the websites name? 

It's basically that the link led to another RP site, regardless of the site name