Venus Sprite

STMs (OOC) - Small Town Mysteries

Here's the OOC thread for Small Town Mysteries! Sorry it took me so long to get up:).

@carrionjackal, I think you missed @Ayumi's post about Jenny coming into the store and speaking to Mr Dantes. Would you mind editing your post so he responds to her?

Also, Ayumi, Torie doesn't wear clothing, but perhaps she tore up Wendy's pants:)

Those are small niggles though. I think everyone's doing a great job so far. Please keep it up!

Just so everyone is aware, my intent is not to push the plot along at this point but to furnish reasons why a shepherd would make the trek from the mountains/hills where the sheep's summer pasture probably is to the town, leaving the other shepherds a little understaffed.  Acquiring provisions and treating injuries weren't as clean as reporting a seeming fatality.  It was also a chance to expand on the mystery a tad.  The character's reaction is not necessarily indicative of the properties of the disappearances; they can be interpreted as a sensitive mind's reaction to prolonged exposure to the taint of evil.  My next few posts should be more in line with everything else that is currently occurring in the thread.  Depending on how the story progresses, I would not be averse to my character being imprisoned shortly before any of the disappearances in town actually happen or participating in the abductions, if permitted.

What do you mean, participating in the abductions? You mean abducting someone or being abducted?

Given that we want this thread be more personal (for our characters) than other threads, I would prefer it if we stick together and work as a team, when bad things start to happen in our sunny little town:). But I'm happy for you to play the loner!

Edited by Venus Sprite

I'd also just like to apologize beforehand in case I make any mistakes like that in the future. This is one of my first RPs in about a year so I'm a little rusty and I don't notice things as easily as I used to. Just let me know when I mistake and I will gladly fix it. I'm just trying to get back in the swing of things, so to speak. 😏

I'd like to verify that people aren't waiting on me to post.  Since we're not abiding by the standard rounds format, it's difficult to tell if someone is waiting for someone else to post without pokes.