supernal

General chat thread

On 1/6/2019 at 3:28 PM, Die Shize said:

You walk in and it's a bar just as the neon sign outside had flashed you into realizing. There's a stage with a band and a stool at the counter. You pull one up. There's a guy on your left. He offers you a cigarette.

"Cigarette?"

You don't smoke. That's okay. He forgives you. You take the cigarette.

"Got a light?"

He smiles like he likes you.

"I like you, mister."

You're a girl. That's okay. He forgives you again.

"You got a kind face."

You shrug off the compliment and ask for his name.

"It's . . . "

(What is the guy's name?)

*Looks intently at Ataraxy*

Colonel Sanders!!

It is me. I am alright. Just writing the usual ramblings lol

I never knew the 2008 Incredible Hulk with Edward Norton was also supposed to be part of the current Marvel Universe, but it is! Stan Lee cameo and all. Ed would be such an interesting and preferable sub for Mark Ruffalo in the Avengers.

Darn pay disputes.

3 hours ago, amenities said:

I never knew the 2008 Incredible Hulk with Edward Norton was also supposed to be part of the current Marvel Universe, but it is! Stan Lee cameo and all. Ed would be such an interesting and preferable sub for Mark Ruffalo in the Avengers.

Darn pay disputes.

Ed Norton was great as Bruce Banner. The movie itself lost me right around the time Nick Nolte started gnawing on electric cables, but I was totally down with Norton. 

Frankly, Mark Ruffalo just kind of annoys me. 

Edit: Wait, we're talking "The Incredible Hulk", not "The Hulk". My bad. That one was much better, mostly I think due to the exclusion of Nick Nolte. Plus, "No me gustarías cuando tenga.... hambre". ("You wouldn't like me when I'm.... hungry.") was such a great line, which I still quote (in english). 

Edit again: Well, shit, the original line was apparently delivered in Portugese, not Spanish. I give up. I'm going to bed.

Edited by Veloci-Rapture

You might be the killer was pretty funny. It was interesting to see that main guy there because I not too long ago saw him as a side character for Cabin in the woods. Very much in the same wheelhouse

+ Alyson Hannigan! She's dope 

@supernal

A friend of mine is interested in joining Valucre, and asked me to relay a question. He asks if members can add their own kingdoms/nations to the setting, and if so, how large can they be?

6 minutes ago, Lawman said:

@supernal

A friend of mine is interested in joining Valucre, and asked me to relay a question. He asks if members can add their own kingdoms/nations to the setting, and if so, how large can they be?

They can ask here without even having to sign up! That way there’s no game of telephone / unnecessary middle man