supernal

General chat thread

Just now, jaistlyn said:

AWS? Nice nice!! My team uses that, but I only use S3 to upload images lolol.

Is it because it allows you to share those images via URL which the other storage options don’t? 

/flexes useless service knowledge 

It’s their basic one but I’ve got my eye on using it as a stepping stone for their security path 

4 hours ago, Grubbistch said:

That was me old friend, another lifetime ago...

You’re Warlock!? Your name has changed so many times I can’t keep up lol. 

HEY MISTER

3 hours ago, supernal said:

Not that long ago! 

Dude for real I’ve been away from Val for years but it feels like I’ve been here for weeks. 

Tazarek was in the years range ago but for me it was Tuesday. I’d roleplay there still if the dwarven halls are still roaring with fires and malt beer and red meat off the bone.

1 minute ago, Die Shize said:

You’re Warlock!? Your name has changed so many times I can’t keep up lol. 

HEY MISTER

Dude for real I’ve been away from Val for years but it feels like I’ve been here for weeks. 

Tazarek was in the years range ago but for me it was Tuesday. I’d roleplay there still if the dwarven halls are still roaring with fires and malt beer and red meat off the bone.

I think the place exists it’s just no one is managing it so it has no canon process. You’d just be role playing there like you’d be making stuff up in the same area except using a lore reference instead of doing it spontaneously 

Just now, supernal said:

I think the place exists it’s just no one is managing it so it has no canon process. You’d just be role playing there like you’d be making stuff up in the same area except using a lore reference instead of doing it spontaneously 

I see... Like in one of them Alan Rickman films.

3 hours ago, supernal said:

I’ll tag you there and we can chat it up 

And you already are. Seeing as new members are more or less funneled into the TOL the experience you provide there directly involves outreach both ic and ooc 

Yay! Can't wait

“The past is gone, and cannot harm you anymore. And while the future is fast coming for you, it always flinches first and settles in as the gentle present.”

-Welcome to Night Vale

this is comforting to me for some reason

The past is gone, yet will haunt you forever. The future comes bearing down fast upon you, and you will pay for your crimes with pain beyond your comprehension. Your present life will be filled with failed trials and consequences. 

-Welcome to Reality ^_^

15 hours ago, The Hummingbird said:

The past is gone, yet will haunt you forever. The future comes bearing down fast upon you, and you will pay for your crimes with pain beyond your comprehension. Your present life will be filled with failed trials and consequences. 

-Welcome to Reality ^_^

Here I thought you were a rather friendly ninja but now I know that you were born on Planet Cruel annnnnnnd I want to buy you an ice cream scooper but I don’t know my way around Publix. 

Um...............