supernal

General chat thread

That moment you turn around in your chair and realize you’re one of those outdated expired corn crops named after Jim Hilton like one of those western gunslingers and you turn around and your pants are on your head and you realize that the celery between your teeth has expired.

1 minute ago, Die Shize said:

That moment you turn around in your chair and realize you’re one of those outdated expired corn crops named after Jim Hilton like one of those western gunslingers and you turn around and your pants are on your head and you realize that the celery between your teeth has expired.

Same

Hey!

Don't mind if I just butt in 🙂 .. I think this is how the general chat works? Sorry if not.

I'm still fleshing out my first character here, but wanted to start getting to know everyone before I make my first In-Character post. This isn't the first RPG I have joined but it has been a loooooong time.

Tips and tricks are welcome - as are volunteers to take a look at this character's profile to make sure everything is up to snuff with Valucre culture would be appreciated...

Anyway! I am excited to be here!

6 hours ago, MacBeth said:

Hey!

Don't mind if I just butt in 🙂 .. I think this is how the general chat works? Sorry if not.

I'm still fleshing out my first character here, but wanted to start getting to know everyone before I make my first In-Character post. This isn't the first RPG I have joined but it has been a loooooong time.

Tips and tricks are welcome - as are volunteers to take a look at this character's profile to make sure everything is up to snuff with Valucre culture would be appreciated...

Anyway! I am excited to be here!

This may help - https://www.valucre.com/lore.html/resources/general/valucre-faq/

Welcome aboard! 

Edited by supernal