supernal

General chat thread

@Sorano

You killed nothing, pardner. Sometimes this thread, like other threads, just doesn't move lol

And what would GC be without its rants? If I couldn't rant, I wouldn't be your friendly neighborhood ranter.

For my part, your post is difficult to respond to because of how sensitive it is. Along with not being able to appreciate the true depth of the situation, here on my lil keyboard on the other side of the screen, I just have no idea what to say to the predicament, except that, having experienced my own fair share of totally ridiculous letdowns for myself and for others, like so many of us, I feel you.

Both of you should just keep pushing and pressing, if not there then elsewhere. The world is a crazy place and we're all just our own little hill of beans within it, but sometimes we can take one of those beans and plant a beanstalk that towers. Just have to know where the right spot to plant it is, and that takes some experiencing and experimenting. Sometimes, it even takes some ranting. :biggrin:

Nah, @Sorano. That's righteous anger. 

(I'm kind of a radical pot-stirrer, buuut) if it were my kid, I'd be pulling down the roof over that creep's head brick by brick.  

But I tend to react badly to things that make me mad. 

Edited by Ace

Life isn't always fair and I get that, and it's a good lesson for my son to learn. He's just been working so hard toward his long term goal that seeing him heart broken made me wanna break legs. Lol  😘

7 minutes ago, supernal said:

How does one become a sheriff? Like how does one take that throne? 

Votes. Just like mayor and any other town office position. The dudes an ass though. Obviously.

So I'm browsing through unread posts this morning, just minding my own business and having a chill, when I open this thread- 

And I see my good buddy @Die Shize 's post. Curious, you know, as you do, I open the Images

avj0j5.png

and promptly die. 

Because holy shit y'all, I'm 1000% sure that is a picture of my school.