supernal

General chat thread

I thought you were smarter than that, Shize. 

Valucre is an ancient cult that has existed since time began. Its member and influence is growing, and slowly but steadily the reign of Carlos the World Administrator begins. Pretty soon, you'll have the Valucre logo stamped on your butt, and it'll be commonplace to see Valucre toys and Valucre pop drinks on the shelves of Valucreware, under the wise rule of Valucre Incorporated.

2 hours ago, The Hummingbird said:

I thought you were smarter than that, Shize. 

Valucre is an ancient cult that has existed since time began. Its member and influence is growing, and slowly but steadily the reign of Carlos the World Administrator begins. Pretty soon, you'll have the Valucre logo stamped on your butt, and it'll be commonplace to see Valucre toys and Valucre pop drinks on the shelves of Valucreware, under the wise rule of Valucre Incorporated.

Will I get to wear Valucre slippers?

You know, ones that look like these?

Spoiler

girls-summer-rainbow-sparkle-175-heel-go

33 minutes ago, Ace said:

The real question is, why aren't you already? The rest of us are in uniform... 

There is someone 'other' among us? The non-comformity must be addressed following all protocols established from time immemorial...

I'm not in uniform.  The cardboard box fortresses dont have uniforms 😆

Just now, Grubbistch said:

@supernal

Feurerkonig is about be to be dead as hell. Sorry to say we won't get to do that whole experimentation/interrogation thread now. 

That was an agreement for letting Konig step foot in Terrenus to begin with so using the consequences of that exception to try an exit the agreement is no good for me. I made a canon update to the effect of, basically, don’t play Konig in Terrenus again 

1 minute ago, supernal said:

That was an agreement for letting Konig step foot in Terrenus to begin with so using the consequences of that exception to try an exit the agreement is no good for me. I made a canon update to the effect of, basically, don’t play Konig in Terrenus again 

Don't worry, I know now that Terrenus is no place for him. He's better of fighting monsters in Genesaris, whenever I get the time to actually do that. 

Just now, Grubbistch said:

Don't worry, I know now that Terrenus is no place for him. He's better of fighting monsters in Genesaris, whenever I get the time to actually do that. 

I’m not worried because he’s already banned 

25 minutes ago, supernal said:

On the bright side, you got that villain versus villain battle to the death you've been encouraging! 

Next on the chopping block: Cain!

41 minutes ago, Ataraxy said:

On the bright side, you got that villain versus villain battle to the death you've been encouraging! 

Next on the chopping block: Cain!

If by "on the chopping block" you mean the guy chopping of peoples' blocks, then yeah Cain Rose has been and will stay on the chopping block 😂