supernal

General chat thread

I want to make a giant character made out of glass that can rampage throughout Valucre. However, the kicker is that the Glass Giant keeps breaking himself and having to put all the shards back together. He asks for help but everyone who helps him just keeps getting cut up. So, to remedy the issue, the Glass Giant melts his own glass down to sand and becomes--wait for it--the Sand Giant.

Thoughts?

8 minutes ago, Die Shize said:

I want to make a giant character made out of glass that can rampage throughout Valucre. However, the kicker is that the Glass Giant keeps breaking himself and having to put all the shards back together. He asks for help but everyone who helps him just keeps getting cut up. So, to remedy the issue, the Glass Giant melts his own glass down to sand and becomes--wait for it--the Sand Giant.

Thoughts?

He would get used and abused so hard by geomancers. Should just pretend he's married to Gaia.

I could always make a Grass Giant instead. The Grass Giant is much friendlier. He stretches out on the grass and rolls around in it. He has a head filled with long grass-hair and there's grass growing out of his nose. The only time he turns violent is when people mow their lawns.

any thoughts on this anyone?

2 hours ago, amenities said:

@jaistlyn what's the next round of reacts gonna be for?

I’ll refresh the standard set first, and the next event based one will be in late April, I think. I have 3 ideas in mind, based on what people have suggested before - Easter, Earth Day and cherry blossoms festival. Which one would you guys prefer to have?

2 minutes ago, jaistlyn said:

I’ll refresh the standard set first, and the next event based one will be in late April, I think. I have 3 ideas in mind, based on what people have suggested before - Easter, Earth Day and cherry blossoms festival. Which one would you guys prefer to have?

Just because of timing I like the cherry blossom fest, but that's just me!

16 minutes ago, Ace said:

@vielle and @Csl How are you two posting so fast, and can you teach me? LOL

(Edit: I'm excusing myself this post bc I'm waiting on the train)

Google Docs is the way. Behind the scenes shot:

QHBXAhlqm9m8Q8yh68LV5jSPGShkm1ucuxr8rbP2

We also live in the same timezone and are friends IRL. 😄

We outlined the entire plot in advance (down to the number of posts per phase of the story) and just kind of inserted each of our characters in each others' posts, making a coherent whole and decided who posted what after we finished.

Then we unleashed the P O S T  S T O R M

Edited by Csl