Jump to content
supernal

General chat thread

Recommended Posts

I'm so adopting that to complete my solo quest. I mean, I've been generally anticipating how many posts and what the main purpose of each post is, but these little lines of wordplay occasionally come to me and I can't believe I didn't think of just keeping an all-in-one one running document to keep track of the fragments I think up. Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Ace said:

I'm so adopting that to complete my solo quest. I mean, I've been generally anticipating how many posts and what the main purpose of each post is, but these little lines of wordplay occasionally come to me and I can't believe I didn't think of just keeping an all-in-one one running document to keep track of the fragments I think up. Thanks!

No problem! I did a pretty fun solo thread a while back and drafted it on Google Docs too. I'm glad you got something good out of our post storm XD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All about that structure what what! 

With some Jericho threads where I wanted to make sure I’d be able to meet a post count by a deadline I would do the first 5 or so before opening to other players. Those 5 I’d have a rough outline for just a simple numbered list for what each post should contain or do 

But what @Csl and @vielle just did is that on crack, steroids and medicine so they can take more crack and steroids 

Edited by supernal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, susitsu said:

the man of steel is unkillable

 

hello. i got a puppy and have been thinking about forum roleplaying again due to large lifestyle change for doggo.

 

How is everyone?

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

 

IT'S UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

 

<3333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My world has been in flux. I use discord now instead of skype like all the cool kids and I moved...through a few sections of the United States. I'm temporarily very settled however, and that's great because my near future plans (such as security work and college) also suit forum roleplaying far, far more-so more reasons to be here. Are you up to any roleplays right now? @Aleksei

Also my new puppy is a siberian husky. He's so god damned adorable. We named him Cú Chulainn, due to his appearance in the Fate animes often being mixed up with him being a dog and because the pupper has these white triangles on the sides of his jaw that make me think of him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Csl said:

No problem! I did a pretty fun solo thread a while back and drafted it on Google Docs too. I'm glad you got something good out of our post storm XD

This reminds me, I would love if there was a way to bookmark threads we want to read without necessarily following/getting notified about all new posts. Because I would totally bookmark this. 

@supernal 👀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ace said:

This reminds me, I would love if there was a way to bookmark threads we want to read without necessarily following/getting notified about all new posts. Because I would totally bookmark this. 

@supernal 👀

Have you tried using the “bookmark” feature of your browser? 

You can follow a thread then adjust notification settings for it too 

Edited by supernal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, I mean, an internal bookmarking would be convenient though because browser bookmarks tend to get big and messy. nbd - like I said, that just reminded me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, susitsu said:

My world has been in flux. I use discord now instead of skype like all the cool kids and I moved...through a few sections of the United States. I'm temporarily very settled however, and that's great because my near future plans (such as security work and college) also suit forum roleplaying far, far more-so more reasons to be here. Are you up to any roleplays right now? @Aleksei

 

I am, I am!

Currently a full time mom and a full time student. Getting my degree in accounting at the minute =D

And congrats on the pupppyyy!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×