Jump to content
supernal

General chat thread

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Die Shize said:

If you are a nonsensical rambler...what does that make me? :fear:

I've never really considered you to be a rambler. Just very, very random. Like if we played a word association game and I said Turtle, you would say swords. Then when I ask you to explain the connection to me, you'd just say Yes. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Ataraxy said:

I've never really considered you to be a rambler. Just very, very random. Like if we played a word association game and I said Turtle, you would say swords. Then when I ask you to explain the connection to me, you'd just say Yes. 

Hmmmmm........like in one of them Tom Selleck movies.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To-Do List:

* create additional characters to join each of the locations offered

* create database to house all these characters

* get used to not sleeping

@Ataraxy & @Die Shize - I will definitely head over there and see if I can drum up a character to join in the festivities!

@Rin - I have seen some of your writing and I would love rambling with you sometime!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, MacBeth said:

To-Do List:

* create additional characters to join each of the locations offered

* create database to house all these characters

* get used to not sleeping

@Ataraxy & @Die Shize - I will definitely head over there and see if I can drum up a character to join in the festivities!

@Rin - I have seen some of your writing and I would love rambling with you sometime!

Ah. So you've read the terribleness ramblings. Should be fun to captur--I mean write with you and your dudes ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MacBeth said:

To-Do List:

* create additional characters to join each of the locations offered

* create database to house all these characters

* get used to not sleeping

@Ataraxy & @Die Shize - I will definitely head over there and see if I can drum up a character to join in the festivities!

@Rin - I have seen some of your writing and I would love rambling with you sometime!

Well, I don’t know where Ataraxy’s party is at, honestly. But I will have my cozy little cottage somewhere in Genesaris that will be ready for you, O weary traveler. You just hit me up the moment you want to accept my invitation and we shall have ourselves a zinger.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Die Shize said:

Well, I don’t know where Ataraxy’s party is at, honestly. But I will have my cozy little cottage somewhere in Genesaris that will be ready for you, O weary traveler. You just hit me up the moment you want to accept my invitation and we shall have ourselves a zinger.

I will be there soon! I can't speak for you - but creating characters is a labor of love for me -- kinda like getting over a bad case of constipation. There's a lot of pain and grumbling and confusion about what to do and then verbal diarrhea all at once. I also believe Allie (my initial character currently caught up in ToL) will be heading towards Genesaris. If her current offer of employment falls through she may come to see you. If not, I will create someone for the occasion. I need to expand my repertoire! 

2 hours ago, Rin said:

Ah. So you've read the terribleness ramblings. Should be fun to captur--I mean write with you and your dudes ?

Uhhh sounds fun! ? In a stockholmy kind of way.... but let's!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MacBeth said:

I will be there soon! I can't speak for you - but creating characters is a labor of love for me -- kinda like getting over a bad case of constipation. There's a lot of pain and grumbling and confusion about what to do and then verbal diarrhea all at once. I also believe Allie (my initial character currently caught up in ToL) will be heading towards Genesaris. If her current offer of employment falls through she may come to see you. If not, I will create someone for the occasion. I need to expand my repertoire!

For me, creating characters is a lot like ordering a pizza without knowing precisely what toppings you want.

Take your time, stellar star! The cottage pitch was something that came atop my head like a cartoon lump after a hammer hits it. Suddenly I'm serious about it but, if/when I make it a virtual reality, I'll be sure to reach out to you if you don't get to me first!

Also what do you think of this?

Spoiler

tomato-gif-8.gif

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MacBeth said:

I will be there soon! I can't speak for you - but creating characters is a labor of love for me -- kinda like getting over a bad case of constipation. There's a lot of pain and grumbling and confusion about what to do and then verbal diarrhea all at once. I also believe Allie (my initial character currently caught up in ToL) will be heading towards Genesaris. If her current offer of employment falls through she may come to see you. If not, I will create someone for the occasion. I need to expand my repertoire! 

Uhhh sounds fun! ? In a stockholmy kind of way.... but let's!

You sound scared. Don't be. I'm still a newbie at writing lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...