supernal

General chat thread

2 minutes ago, Die Shize said:

If you are a nonsensical rambler...what does that make me? :fear:

I've never really considered you to be a rambler. Just very, very random. Like if we played a word association game and I said Turtle, you would say swords. Then when I ask you to explain the connection to me, you'd just say Yes. 

3 minutes ago, Ataraxy said:

I've never really considered you to be a rambler. Just very, very random. Like if we played a word association game and I said Turtle, you would say swords. Then when I ask you to explain the connection to me, you'd just say Yes. 

Hmmmmm........like in one of them Tom Selleck movies.

To-Do List:

* create additional characters to join each of the locations offered

* create database to house all these characters

* get used to not sleeping

@Ataraxy & @Die Shize - I will definitely head over there and see if I can drum up a character to join in the festivities!

@Rin - I have seen some of your writing and I would love rambling with you sometime!

38 minutes ago, MacBeth said:

To-Do List:

@Ataraxy & @Die Shize - I will definitely head over there and see if I can drum up a character to join in the festivities!

@Rin - I have seen some of your writing and I would love rambling with you sometime!

Ah. So you've read the terribleness ramblings. Should be fun to captur--I mean write with you and your dudes ?

1 hour ago, MacBeth said:

To-Do List:

Well, I don’t know where Ataraxy’s party is at, honestly. But I will have my cozy little cottage somewhere in Genesaris that will be ready for you, O weary traveler. You just hit me up the moment you want to accept my invitation and we shall have ourselves a zinger.

1 hour ago, Die Shize said:

Well, I don’t know where Ataraxy’s party is at, honestly. But I will have my cozy little cottage somewhere in Genesaris that will be ready for you, O weary traveler. You just hit me up the moment you want to accept my invitation and we shall have ourselves a zinger.

I will be there soon! I can't speak for you - but creating characters is a labor of love for me -- kinda like getting over a bad case of constipation. There's a lot of pain and grumbling and confusion about what to do and then verbal diarrhea all at once. I also believe Allie (my initial character currently caught up in ToL) will be heading towards Genesaris. If her current offer of employment falls through she may come to see you. If not, I will create someone for the occasion. I need to expand my repertoire! 

2 hours ago, Rin said:

Ah. So you've read the terribleness ramblings. Should be fun to captur--I mean write with you and your dudes ?

Uhhh sounds fun! ? In a stockholmy kind of way.... but let's!

2 hours ago, MacBeth said:

I will be there soon! I can't speak for you - but creating characters is a labor of love for me -- kinda like getting over a bad case of constipation. There's a lot of pain and grumbling and confusion about what to do and then verbal diarrhea all at once. I also believe Allie (my initial character currently caught up in ToL) will be heading towards Genesaris. If her current offer of employment falls through she may come to see you. If not, I will create someone for the occasion. I need to expand my repertoire!

For me, creating characters is a lot like ordering a pizza without knowing precisely what toppings you want.

Take your time, stellar star! The cottage pitch was something that came atop my head like a cartoon lump after a hammer hits it. Suddenly I'm serious about it but, if/when I make it a virtual reality, I'll be sure to reach out to you if you don't get to me first!

Also what do you think of this?

Spoiler

tomato-gif-8.gif

2 hours ago, MacBeth said:

Uhhh sounds fun! ? In a stockholmy kind of way.... but let's!

You sound scared. Don't be. I'm still a newbie at writing lol