supernal

General chat thread

6 hours ago, susitsu said:

Don't worry so much about it. Honestly, unhospitalized injuries is pretty much textbook me. As is I can't really afford the visit and I already have one other hospital bill waiting for me. My health insurance situation wasn't really in my hands to begin with, and it got cancelled on me without my being informed just before my most prior visit and it's been too much stuff going on otherwise to deal with it.

Man that's a really shitty state of affairs to be in. Hope the new job (I think I saw you mention) helps out with that

@TheEyeOfNight were you the one I saw recommended Happy! earlier? 

29 minutes ago, supernal said:

Man that's a really shitty state of affairs to be in. Hope the new job (I think I saw you mention) helps out with that

@TheEyeOfNight were you the one I saw recommended Happy! earlier? 

Indeed! They’re in Season 2 now, but I don’t get SyFy, so waiting for it to hit Netflix

8 hours ago, supernal said:

Me too.

Sprained my ankle getting to work, then whacked it hard on a six wheeler. I yelled, loud, and and the courtesy clerk nearby called management.

After listening to what happened and my worries about still having to pack some pies and mop the floor, they said (paraphrasing)

"Let me tell you about my ingrown toenail first. Blahblahblah. Forget about the damn pies, go home now."

Sprained my ankle last Friday, foot black and blue from toes to both sides of my foot to shin.. 

Won the custody battle..

Then my husband gets laid off..

I have nothing in me to write anymore.. 

Adulting can suck my butt.

“An organization will tend to grow only when the advantages that can be gotten from directing the work of additional employees are less than the transaction costs of managing them.“ - here comes everybody 

“As with the weblog world operating as an entire ecosystem, services that tolerate failure as a normal case create a kind of value that is simply unreachable by institutions that try to ensure the success of most of their efforts.” - here comes everybody