supernal

General chat thread

I don't either. I have occasionally glanced at panels online, or read synopsis on Wookieepedia, but never read one, no. Most of my non-movie knowledge either comes through reading articles there, or through various video games.

Edited by Tyler

@Die Shize here's something I wanted to quote from that community management article that I thought was a good point but was too large to fit in the chatbox

Geoff Cohen has a great observation about this. He said "The likelihood that any unmoderated group will eventually get into a flame-war about whether or not to have a moderator approaches one as time increases." As a group commits to its existence as a group, and begins to think that the group is good or important, the chance that they will begin to call for additional structure, in order to defend themselves from themselves, gets very, very high.

Highly recommend that article as a full read: http://shirky.com/writings/group_enemy.html

Edited by supernal

I, a person who famously yells at people in horror movies for being an idiot, have just walked into a creepy af cathedral in that pinned horror rp AND am not obeying my first urge to go “Nope” and walk away. 

Aaaand the reward for First Person Killed in a Horror Movie goes to.... Cacti!

50 minutes ago, AngryCacti said:

I, a person who famously yells at people in horror movies for being an idiot, have just walked into a creepy af cathedral in that pinned horror rp AND am not obeying my first urge to go “Nope” and walk away. 

Aaaand the reward for First Person Killed in a Horror Movie goes to.... Cacti!

What is this horror roleplay called? I wanna lurk it.