Jump to content
supernal

General chat thread

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, Ataraxy said:

According to Spy Kids, 4d is the ability to smell lool

Fourth Dimension from a mathematic standpoint is basically this  Animation of a transforming tesseract or 4-cube

Yeah "basically time". Three dimensions define the object in space and the fourth its movement through space(/space-time)

Or whatever man I'm not a mathematician I'll admit it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, supernal said:

Yeah "basically time". Three dimensions define the object in space and the fourth its movement through space(/space-time)

Or whatever man I'm not a mathematician I'll admit it

lmfao well i wasn't disagreeing with u i just saw that on wiki and was like woah fucking trippy haha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Ataraxy said:

lmfao well i wasn't disagreeing with u i just saw that on wiki and was like woah fucking trippy haha

Dang I thought you were pushing glasses up your nose at me but in the end I see that really I’m the glasses 

My b RIP

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, supernal said:

Dang I thought you were pushing glasses up your nose at me but in the end I see that really I’m the glasses 

My b RIP

Bruh I legit went in law just so that I wouldn't have to go into anything math related lmfao I'll push my 1L glasses at u law noobs doe tri me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...