" Yes, I need children brave enough, adventurous enough to test out my newest creation!! A dungeon for children! - No, I am not mad! Children all crave adventure, and I have made just the thing to fit their fancies!" There was a man sitting in the town square in Doughton, screaming all this to no one as he was tossing fliers from his sleeve in all directions! There were far, far too many fliers, spilling every where and creating quite a mess. Next to the man stood a Gleaming door connected to nothing, and had engraved on it in ashen black lettering that read "CHILDREN ONLY."  This seemed to be an obvious trap, the man by the door was wearing a gaudy and unpleasant green and purple striped pin-stripe suite for peet sake! That black dreaded hair and his metallic grin that showed no happiness... The man tapped on the door, and as it opened he slowly slid inside, giving one last piece of advice to any one listening.  

"Just, don't try to enter if you are not a child! I am looking at you... Seventeen year olds!" The man slid fully into the door, leaving only a mass of fliers and the door with him standing transfixed in the air. Soon after his leaving, the fliers shuddered horribly and took to the air like a mass of birds, heading towards the orphanage in that very location and plastering themselves all over the building.

The fliers read in glittering golden print:

" Seeking all ages, children born for adventure! Treasure and glory (most importantly fun) await you here! Tired of only having bugs and cats to slay and wish to hold a sword in your hand? Come in to the door in the square, and if you do survive, only glory and gold can be had for you here! Hate the head of the orphanage and wish she would go away? Wish you could afford a house to get you off the streets? All are welcome in Taddius's Dungeon for Tot's!" ( The rest is colorful illustrations of birds gently pecking holes into cactuses and filling the holes with ribbons, what did that even mean?!)

——————---------------------——–—

(( Okay so I'm looking for a small band of rugrats under the age of 17 who would enter the dungeon around the same time, or even band up together to explore this 'child friendly' dungeon. They all don't have to be orphans from Dougton, but they definitely have to be children! Lemme know if you guys have any interest in this. Basics; there's a door, there's a dungeon, and children is a must.))

10 hours ago, Old Man Jean said:

I'm interested, I've got a character idea I've been toying with for years but never had a community that really suited it. 

I'll reply again in a day or two with a rough draft of the character!

Aren't you a little too ooollllddd? 

Haha no but seriously any one is welcome, I have a whole thing set up, and it might be a little more strange than your normal fare, but that's what is going to make it so fun!

3 hours ago, HollowCipher said:

Uuuuuhhhhh..... Well, I have a few characters that could work, but there are very numerous red flags being thrown up here.

Sounds like a good motivation for investigation! 

@PurplePanda - look at all the interested people! Now's your chance! 

Oh gosh, sorry I've been in the hospital for more than a week guys! I feel like I have fingerprints all over my organs! Woo! Also morphine! Yeah! 

But I'll have a thread up and going with any one still interested in a couple days while I recover! Also yes there are many red flags. Expect more in the future !

@Old Man Jean @HollowCipher @Elenion Aura 

@Akiris Feel free to beat him up, if you can find him!

I'm currently on leave so this is from my phone, I get back in about a week.

As a result I don't have a character sheet to show, but basically I wanna play a little sports character. Not sure what sport or gender said character is yet.

1 hour ago, Akiris said:

@PurplePanda

If Ed can locate a door standing in the town square of Doughton, then he can be an utter bastard of a safety inspector via some very fun use of cannon lore.

-insert evil laughter here-

If you wanted to be an opposing force from even letting the children into the dungeon, that might be fun too! Or it.. Might take too long. We'll see about how canon this door can get because it can always be a permanent fixture.