Eternity

[OOC] Crystallo Stella Coronation

11 minutes ago, Grubbistch said:

Ah so there is going to be a fight. I had thought as much. 

Oh, I have no idea. I'm just a spectator. But if something does happen, now or later, I'm sure no one will wonder why, lol.

Edit: Great thread, though. Keep up the good work, everyone.

Edited by King

The Datsuzoku Empire may still accept the House. Perhaps now out even fits better into the story. 

In retrospect, I'm not sure if this leaves much room to have their helping have with the Slaver's Alcove. Consisting the quest will launch out of Hyperion. 

I just know the impending war in the Midlands is bound to be lit af. In a perfect world, it'll turn into some wide spread plot dealing in some back and forth that winds up leaving the continent in a perpetual state of war until it finally stops one day. 

The Imperial South has been identified currently as enemies solely thanks to that damn Corvin stealing Koji's child. Again? Lol. 

Conflict is certainly nigh. I just hope it turns into as amazing a read I think it will in my head. 

...........but he still has the wings..........

Also how does the Empresses lover NOT know that a maniac killed nearly 50 dudes just to talk to her? Seems like that would come up in conversation at least.

Edited by Grubbistch