supernal

Have bounties, need hunters

Want to take advantage of the advertising power of the front page blocks while keeping within the water cooler usage rules

Basically, I have a bounty hunting system which has no shortage of bounties but is a little shy on the hunter side: 

So calling all bounty hunters, mercenaries, soldiers of fortune, so on and so forth. 

Despite having plenty of bounties if you want your character listed as one that's fine too 🙂

Edited by supernal

I have some extra free time coming up this week, so I could potentially be interested in hunting down someone. 

I'm still a little confused regarding how the Dice Roller interacts with MOBS in the Bounty thread. In the MOBS tournament going on right now, the only element of chance is a coin flip determined by you around Round 9. Is that what you mean by Dice Roller? 

1 hour ago, Witch said:

I have some extra free time coming up this week, so I could potentially be interested in hunting down someone. 

I'm still a little confused regarding how the Dice Roller interacts with MOBS in the Bounty thread. In the MOBS tournament going on right now, the only element of chance is a coin flip determined by you around Round 9. Is that what you mean by Dice Roller? 

Correct. It's the same system being used in the tournament. Except that you'd be able to handle your own rolls. I only do the first round for the tournament as examples for consequent rounds 

Edited by supernal

I have seven glorious days of free time which I can devote to a bounty thread, if any hunted wants hunting. I would use the Gaian Inquisitor, Blackhand, -- who needs some threads to upgrade her past her provisional inquisition license. I'm looking to finish up by the 14th, so there would be some expeditiousness required. Especially interested in nemeses that are Unnatural or associated with the LoD (@Dredge).

@supernal Out of curiosity,  what's the minimum number of posts that you want to see in a successful (or unsuccessful) bounty hunt?

@CslIf you're interested, let me know!

Edited by Witch

22 minutes ago, Witch said:

I have seven glorious days of free time which I can devote to a bounty thread, if any hunted wants hunting. I would use the Gaian Inquisitor, Blackhand, -- who needs some threads to upgrade her past her provisional inquisition license. I'm looking to finish up by the 14th, so there would be some expeditiousness required. Especially interested in nemeses that are Unnatural or associated with the LoD (@Dredge).

@supernal Out of curiosity,  what's the minimum number of posts that you want to see in a successful (or unsuccessful) bounty hunt?

For sure. That'd actually be an ideal situation

For a hunt thread I was thinking the same as I do in the MOBS tournament - 5 rounds so for two players that's 10 posts 

I'm interested! I've never done MOB or dice rolling for a roleplay, so I may need some help with that. I'm willing to learn!

I'm working on a character right now to be a bounty hunter.

@Witch

if you are looking to post an actual bounty. You need to streamline your information and target. This is a basic filled out bounty request. 

Name of Bounty:  Information pertaining to the Legion of Doom and their figure head @Dredge

Name of Contractor: @Witch

Bounty Price:  10,000 Gold Pieces 

Condition: Information only 

Exclusivity: Open For All 

Additional Info: Dredge and the Legion of Doom are considered to be armed and extremely dangerous. They can be found in the wilds and rugged lands of Terrenus. 

Here’s a template 

Name of Bounty: (Who is being hunted?)

Name of Contractor: (What character or organization is placing the bounty IC?)

Bounty Price:  (See above explanation.)

Condition: (Dead or alive, trophy or proof required, must look like an accident, etc.)

Exclusivity: (Is this for a specific guild or group? If so, label that here. If not, fill 'N/A)

Additional Info: (Whatever might be relevant info to help the bounty hunters achieve their goal.)

Edited by Dredge

25 minutes ago, Dredge said:

@Witch

if you are looking to post an actual bounty. You need to streamline your information and target. This is a basic filled out bounty request. 

Name of Bounty:  Information pertaining to the Legion of Doom and their figure head @Dredge

Name of Contractor: @Witch

Bounty Price:  10,000 Gold Pieces 

Condition: Information only 

Exclusivity: Open For All 

Additional Info: Dredge and the Legion of Doom are considered to be armed and extremely dangerous. They can be found in the wilds and rugged lands of Terrenus. 

Here’s a template 

Name of Bounty: (Who is being hunted?)

Name of Contractor: (What character or organization is placing the bounty IC?)

Bounty Price:  (See above explanation.)

Condition: (Dead or alive, trophy or proof required, must look like an accident, etc.)

Exclusivity: (Is this for a specific guild or group? If so, label that here. If not, fill 'N/A)

Additional Info: (Whatever might be relevant info to help the bounty hunters achieve their goal.)

Actually CSL already has a bounty posted on their character. Witch can correct me if I'm wrong but she isn't looking to post a bounty, just to follow up on the one that already exists and/or a new one involving your LOD. Think she just wanted to keep you in the loop

1 hour ago, Piperpie said:

I'm interested! I've never done MOB or dice rolling for a roleplay, so I may need some help with that. I'm willing to learn!

I'm working on a character right now to be a bounty hunter.

I'm happy to walk you through it but I think you'll be surprised by how easy it is! 

Send me the link when you have it up and I'll be going through the bounty list now to see who is ready to make good on their warrant

Yeah, just to clarify, I wasn't looking to post a bounty - after all, the bounty system is voluntary. If anyone from your group wants to get chased I'd be happy to give them a run, especially in light of the events at Tormo. If caught, could lead to a neat jailbreak RP. Just putting it out there. Still, handy to have that template filled out. I'm sure some do-gooder group can use that.

15 hours ago, Witch said:

I'm willing! I'd like to confirm in canon whatever Cassandra's doing  after the Tormo, but sure!