Malintzin

Hyperion Lore - Quests

Rules
Include a [ Quest ] bracket in your thread title and remember to note the city and use the proper Region tag.

Each post should be no less than 100 words

To canonize your thread, the last post should be a summary of the events the thread contains.

A full summary (1-3 paragraphs) must include all important details. Please be as transparent as possible for the sake of fairness!

A minor summary (2-5 sentences) should be included in the Summary as well as this is what will be included in the lore article. 

Hyperion Quests
                                                 ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

____Title 

Questy-things. Things that will go here. All the things will go here and it will be wonderful. and then there will be more things to come, and all the treasures in the warudo to obtain. And then, and then, and, and --awh shucks, I ran out of things to say.

• Potential Reward: Lore Impact | Loot | 

____Title 

Questy-things. Things that will go here. All the things will go here and it will be wonderful. and then there will be more things to come, and all the treasures in the warudo to obtain. And then, and then, and, and --awh shucks, I ran out of things to say.

____Title 

Edited by Malintzin

Alethea Quests

____Title 

▇ ____Title 

▇ ____Title 

Edited by Malintzin