Acies ab Vesania

The Valucre Photo Album

As a few people may be aware, I was gone for a few months. That in and of itself isn't an interesting story. What is interesting as that while I was gone I partook in a mass casualty drill. 

IMG_4412.jpg

For those not familiar with my gingerness, I'm the asshat sitting on the ground.

Anywho, I sent this photo to my mom, without any explanation at all. Needless to say she freaked the fuck out. I might be the worst son ever, but I got a good laugh out of it.

(I'm only partially sorry that I'm a terrible person)

On 5/1/2019 at 5:16 AM, Acies ab Vesania said:

Love Brent Weeks. I read his Lightbringer series. He's an Oregonian too.

See, Hound was going to nab me the last copy of his first book in the Lightbringer series there since Brent autographed the rest of his books to be sold, and our acquaintance ended up buying it instead. > : ( Forever mad at that guy. I didn't want to lug my copy of the Night Angel omnibus around so I had him autograph the prequel instead. When we told him that that particular series had brought us together since we bonded over it, he burst into tears.

We made Brent Weeks cry. .__.

He's a really funny guy. I wouldn't be mad if he turned to stand up comedy.

He wore a fancy tiara and he was all about it.

39e6870291.jpg

For those of you that have known me through all these years of rping, it might blow your mind to know that my baby, my youngest...my son is graduating high school Friday, and heading off to college in the fall.

sTTe6BN.jpg?1

Me, about a month ago when I needed to prove to Zashiii (@Thotification) that I'm actually a girl.

take-that.png

What, you people didn't know that about me?

Spoiler

Okay, okay, okay, I'm not actually a girl. Long story short, Zashiii kept joking that he was a girl in one of the Discord chats, and so I decided to take the opportunity to do some epic trollage. That is a genuine picture of me, but I ran it through a gender-change filter in FaceApp, then photoshopped it to make it a more complete-looking image. I had Zash, Csl and (I think) Grubbs all fooled. I think I made everyone sad when I revealed it was an elaborate ruse though. lol

I'd been meaning to share this here on Val, but kept forgetting or putting it off. Ironically, I'm getting it put up exactly one month after I originally made the image. Imagine that.

Anyway, kind of curious to see show of hands on who else was fooled before ya read the spoiler text.

yb2pauugKzzooAo0QqFBB7rbCJvfPlH1JaMG4QegxhQQWB_grTod3mykuYHQxpeMlHTqyZJZje_WPIcZlqRlVDggMD6WKr4Uu_MH4qFmi-JnIKV4ZxRX9dq5iDKw6M2-miHnn9SY2l-kLm6JdLs1IvPolvZTOVCkAGnNT01WWcW2647USJiBZS5sUFZpaf4NVEccQM32tddgAz0WbV_eeWBlypoIHiMdrdyZQ8IbOpUaj1uu6Rymh-x9Ix_zu19oNY2zXlYjVxmMkG4nUG5UzfZCRaZ_eNoKTH61Pb7vq8ya64W-jDf0Cd71VijiX0UG6i5v8fQkJw3Fqr4IZPvXu7nAsKbuZZ32JYZtO7vST1EkHOOMCCdCYWHVKioq1RyP6qt8_6phFuwoNzwAyxEMj-lO04RsoolKHDW1GGB0WaBk6o8OQ3zy5jAf4RmccMZHoRvJ6lAbzTNAenl_vcHfmAO4egh7lTjl9ev_kuD_BolrsgrgpBM3q5J1wocdJ8sAtSHPAnK3g7gjSfIJTnL5qdrmpm4jWlJKn1YVIYUF1-fdl4S_ZfR-DY3xKJ8x9E3sN7lgcos9Ggvw3DuWxZirS429FaKZX8yGM9Xe0zYbOZ3Rqhg6TzGw2h-mJRMBN6WJd5A81K6T3ZY2uw7nqjSKQyv82lF0WpDlzCmd7JK6PTxkqht9xFLSn9lF33aoSDrzvvMDA9mzxqq1itGWh77nCrqw=w360-h480-noMet @vielle in person again after six-ish months of long-distance plotting for world domination.

Plotted world domination in person. Over milk tea and pizza (courtesy of vielle). Made memes. Took this pic because the milk tea place had a bear mascot with ridiculously long legs. (creepypasta-long legs, seriously)

2 minutes ago, Csl said:

yb2pauugKzzooAo0QqFBB7rbCJvfPlH1JaMG4QegxhQQWB_grTod3mykuYHQxpeMlHTqyZJZje_WPIcZlqRlVDggMD6WKr4Uu_MH4qFmi-JnIKV4ZxRX9dq5iDKw6M2-miHnn9SY2l-kLm6JdLs1IvPolvZTOVCkAGnNT01WWcW2647USJiBZS5sUFZpaf4NVEccQM32tddgAz0WbV_eeWBlypoIHiMdrdyZQ8IbOpUaj1uu6Rymh-x9Ix_zu19oNY2zXlYjVxmMkG4nUG5UzfZCRaZ_eNoKTH61Pb7vq8ya64W-jDf0Cd71VijiX0UG6i5v8fQkJw3Fqr4IZPvXu7nAsKbuZZ32JYZtO7vST1EkHOOMCCdCYWHVKioq1RyP6qt8_6phFuwoNzwAyxEMj-lO04RsoolKHDW1GGB0WaBk6o8OQ3zy5jAf4RmccMZHoRvJ6lAbzTNAenl_vcHfmAO4egh7lTjl9ev_kuD_BolrsgrgpBM3q5J1wocdJ8sAtSHPAnK3g7gjSfIJTnL5qdrmpm4jWlJKn1YVIYUF1-fdl4S_ZfR-DY3xKJ8x9E3sN7lgcos9Ggvw3DuWxZirS429FaKZX8yGM9Xe0zYbOZ3Rqhg6TzGw2h-mJRMBN6WJd5A81K6T3ZY2uw7nqjSKQyv82lF0WpDlzCmd7JK6PTxkqht9xFLSn9lF33aoSDrzvvMDA9mzxqq1itGWh77nCrqw=w360-h480-noMet @vielle in person again after six-ish months of long-distance plotting for world domination.

Plotted world domination in person. Over milk tea and pizza (courtesy of vielle). Made memes. Took this pic because the milk tea place had a bear mascot with ridiculously long legs. (creepypasta-long legs, seriously)

Gaze upon our teddy bear sibling and weep. You ain't never got a friend like him ?

@Csl is the ?️ to my ? in that she shields me from the tempting plots and story opportunities that float by my eyeline~ until next time!

Hehe, Vi's eyes. ?

Just going to share a couple more of the images I used that one night...

girl.png  me.png

Of particular note is the first one, since it is my primary reference for my character, Erin Hale.

Spoiler

file?dl=1

55 minutes ago, jaistlyn said:

I didn’t know you used yourself as a reference! That makes it double cool!

Thanks!

So yeah, whenever you need to mentally visualize Erin, just picture my female alter-ego... who looks like she's like 16 or something. ?

On 6/4/2019 at 9:46 PM, Tyler said:

Me, about a month ago when I needed to prove to Zashiii (@Thotification) that I'm actually a girl.

take-that.png

What, you people didn't know that about me?

Reveal hidden contents

Okay, okay, okay, I'm not actually a girl. Long story short, Zashiii kept joking that he was a girl in one of the Discord chats, and so I decided to take the opportunity to do some epic trollage. That is a genuine picture of me, but I ran it through a gender-change filter in FaceApp, then photoshopped it to make it a more complete-looking image. I had Zash, Csl and (I think) Grubbs all fooled. I think I made everyone sad when I revealed it was an elaborate ruse though. lol

I'd been meaning to share this here on Val, but kept forgetting or putting it off. Ironically, I'm getting it put up exactly one month after I originally made the image. Imagine that.

Anyway, kind of curious to see show of hands on who else was fooled before ya read the spoiler text.

Same man

#wtf-imma-girl?

Snapchat-179675236.jpgSnapchat-589066489.jpg
Snapchat-1244649410.jpgSnapchat-1749989565.jpg

Edited by Ataraxy