supernal

Vote for Valucre!

Please support Valucre with daily votes to the various topsites and directories which list us. You can find them below: 

Reminder: multiple devices on the same network count as 1 vote, but devices on different networks (like a laptop and a cell that's not on wifi) count as individual votes. TRP admins said this is fine so I'm pushing for it!

Also for some interesting observations about odd voting behavior some of our members have seen on TRP, check out the first post of the old thread: https://www.valucre.com/topic/29884-valucre-the-best-roleplay-site/

Edited by supernal

The votes for TRP have been reset. Please support Valucre by voting for us, daily if you can

Normally the only way to remain competitive on that site is to become a premium sponsor since that gives you automatic votes every day and every week. This is something I'll do again in the future but in an effort to control site costs, am hoping that leveraging our new custom notifications will allow us to hit the ground running at least for the first week

We went from the second page to spot 10, no payment / sponsorship or any of that. That’s amazing! Thank you everyone! If we get votes like this every day I think we’d stay in the top 10 easily and maybe even 7 or 6 

Edited by supernal

On the fantasy section we're in the top 10 but on the general section we're off the top 10

We'd need approx. 30 votes daily in order to remain in the top ten of the general results without sponsorship

So come October I'm going to do a sponsorship, a notification announcement, and see what that does for us