After a run in with some local Slavers in Genesaris, the aspiring Slayer known as Jinsoku has decided to take it upon himself to raid and dismantle the Alcove, ultimately freeing the slaves that are already there, and hopefully stopping more from being created. While he very well could do this job on his own, things always go a lot smoother with the right team having been assembled. As a note, Jinsoku affiliates with The Order of Force Majeure whom affiliates with the Scarlet Regions as it's base resides in Predator's Keep. He also affiliates with Hyperion in the Rising West. These affiliations should not be mistaken as the source of this quest, rather this man Jinsoku himself simply couldn't bother to continue turning a blind eye to such a terrible operation happening presumably with the government's support considering the lack of response to the activity. 

A large group could be ideal, though it seems that any time the involved parties include more than 3-5 people, things start to get a little lost in translation, or the wait time between posts becomes so wide the activity never finishes. For that reason I'm open to a larger or smaller group for this job depending on who is involved and how those of us involved decide to go about the "quest". Also, in the case of larger interest, don't be surprised if I break one huge group into two or three small, fair sized groups for just that reason. This plot is intended to be submitted for canon. It'd be nice to get at least two volunteers to join me, though I definitely wouldn't be going beyond nine additional participants. (Max Party Size = 10 (Including Jinsoku))

Edited by Twitterpated

I'm doing this exact same thing in Alterion, Izral. Whoo! Although I want to finish there (am on thread 2 of a planned 3 threads total) before joining anything new, once I do I'll reach out to see where you are in your journey to liberate the Alcove and join in

Good stuff man

I myself will likely split this into a few threads. The first will likely just focus on the party forming and the planning process. The second will be the actual start of the quest into the climax, and the third will be the conclusion. The conclusion will likely still lead to more continued activity, most likely another quest relative. I got big plans, though this is enough to focus on first. 

How the eff was I not following you already?

Anyways, I'm pretty sure your options are open. Jinsoku has yet to discover the enemy that is the Datsuzoku. I doubt Celine would be there for any reason, though Desmond might be the sort to go. 

Who might you be most comfortable throwing into the fray?

Keep in mind we're in no rush to begin, so you could even try a new character if you felt the urge. This quest will most likely launch from the Hyperion region in the Rising West being the nearest affiliate to Jinsoku. Granted I'm sure he'll share the news with his "home base" over in Predator's Keep, Terrenus. 

Regardless of how, you're always welcome in my activity.

?

2 hours ago, Twitterpated said:

How the eff was I not following you already?

Anyways, I'm pretty sure your options are open. Jinsoku has yet to discover the enemy that is the Datsuzoku. I doubt Celine would be there for any reason, though Desmond might be the sort to go. 

Who might you be most comfortable throwing into the fray?

Keep in mind we're in no rush to begin, so you could even try a new character if you felt the urge. This quest will most likely launch from the Hyperion region in the Rising West being the nearest affiliate to Jinsoku. Granted I'm sure he'll share the news with his "home base" over in Predator's Keep, Terrenus. 

Regardless of how, you're always welcome in my activity.

?

Because you're always in my heart ❤️ We follow each other everywhere we go ?

I'm going to use Desmond. This gesture will assist him in other places, so I'm going to happily put this on his resume.

Be careful!

If you guys have questions just PM or mention me. Keep in mind these particular slavers from the Alcove are very, VERY smart, well equipped, and have flourished there for a reason. You won't be able to just waltz in and back out in six posts. (if you do, I can't canonize it) The Alcove is also not the only place for slavers, it's just a big place; there's another that I'll probably mark it on the map if indeed you succeed wiping this place off the map. 

You can launch from Hyperion, Alethea or Port Kyros, totally up to you.

There is a small enclave of the Web already there for reconnaissance as per the events of the Kaess Festival opening, but I expect most of them not to come out alive. I'll likely NPC contact from them. Overtime it will become more and more infrequent and vague. You may stop hearing from them altogether.

If you launch from Port Kyros, you'll have access to naval resources, but it will be very limited. Mainly because if there is backlash from the Alcove, the coast guard wants to be prepared to act accordingly to defend. Still, it will guarantee some measure of travel, ammuniation, cover, and rations if only temporarily.

If you launch from Alethea, you won't have any valuable tangible resources, but you'll have limited contact with Imperatrix Kirena Yor in Umbra. Seeing as she hails from the Alcove and was raised there as a pleasure slave up until her liberation, she may have a valuable insight or two to assist. Due to her pregnancy, contact will be limited to preserve the safety of her and her unborn child.

If you launch from Hyperion, you'll have access to the Enforcers, who have been cross-trained with Force Majeure and can lend to strength in numbers with their coveted magical talents, though it's no guarantee that strength alone will be of much help, being that the enemy has lived off this profession cunningly for ages.

I'll likely use Rae regardless of where and NPC as regents and agents accordingly from where you want to take off from.

Also a friendly reminder that if you want to use the Club to organize everything and plan it out, you have free reign to do so.

Edited by Deus Ex Aizen

House Aetherion would also like to lend it's support by loaning out Olandra Aetherion for the mission, both for her abilities as an assassin and for the express purposes of locating her mother who was also kidnapped with the operatives during the festival. 

She will be bringing to the table a plan to coordinate efforts with the military forces of House Aetherion and if allowed I would like to propose a strategy of placing magical homing beacons in key locations of the alcove, allowing outside wizards of House Aetherion to launch a precise barrage of Arcane Artillery to either provide cover for an escape, destroy key structures within the alcove, or to provide a distraction to allow us to enter inside easier.